Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Magnetic Flux Triode Tube - Don Smith Secret

FREE ENERGY HAS BEEN SOLVED! 2.5LB Device Powers 800 Watt Helicopter Light

(11-30-2023, 10:23 AM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote:

Reading between the lines and looking at the plates i could immediately conjure the notion of Capacitive Reactance ... then it seems apparent the plates are of equal spacing which to be fair could imply a few things outside of just  " ... i used different rare metals in different ratios" ... (without begrudging others work, simply put, it is not unheard of for inventors to throw in a few red herrings along the way and limit the amount of useful information they reveal as some of us have figured out by now.)
Any way focusing on the plates ... one concept that sparks my imagination looking at this is a modulated combined capacitive tranceiver ... if such an idea is possible ...

DIY - ZVS CURRENT PROTECTION VALVE

6OHz Freq. Static Power Device

Reading between the lines and looking at the plates i could immediately conjure the notion of Capacitive Reactance ... then it seems apparent the plates are of equal spacing which to be fair could imply a few things outside of just  " ... i used different rare metals in different ratios" ... (without begrudging others work, simply put, it is not unheard of for inventors to throw in a few red herrings along the way and limit the amount of useful information they reveal as some of us have figured out by now.)
Any way focusing on the plates ... one concept that sparks my imagination looking at this is a modulated combined capacitive tranceiver ... if such an idea is possible ...

Rather than different rare metals .. invert that idea ... for 'similar electrode plate metals' sandwiched with sequentially altered types of dielectric insulation sheets / separators ... thing along the lines of long existing and known photon cascade effect in early valve technology such as Thomas Henry Moray Radionics and The Searl Effect Generator (SEG)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CAPACITANCE DOES NOT RELY ON ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2023, 07:04 AM)Scramb3r Wrote:
(11-20-2023, 02:46 AM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote:
NOSTALGIA ...

Overunity is as simple as recycling and reusing your electricity. A 1:1 isolation transformer with the primary wired as a fine-tuned parallel LC is all you need for OU! COP>1 can be amplified to infinity!

Looks very simple indeed, but actually there is no working device to prove it. Don’t get me wrong please, I am not saying it is impossible but at least I am too blind to see it. Some details about what should be fine tuned ? Tuned to achieve what ? Describe parallel LC circuit, where and what to tune ? How to recycle and reuse electricity ? Where is the “usage” (loss) in this setup as we can realistic assume that we don’t have 100% efficient appliances to use ?

Can you help me to understand  Huh ?

Actually there is no OU, but indeed using series-parallel setup for the load most of the energy is just transferred instead of wasted. So, where is the gain ?

If someone can help me to find a simple signal generator square wave (not an oscilloscope), able to have an output of +20MHz 5-6 v bipolar, adjustable duty (minimum required output) or can build one for me for less than £30. That’s all i need for a project with minimum 8% gain.

Anyway would be interesting to see a setup with 1:1 isolation transformers in series and ground loop. I really like to see how is build such fine tuned 1:1 isolation transformer with parallel LC primary.

Looks like the the title 'NOSTALGIA' pasted together with the paragraph 'Overunity is as simple as recycling and reusing your electricity. A 1:1 isolation transformer with the primary wired as a fine-tuned parallel LC is all you need for OU! COP>1 can be amplified to infinity!' ... but if you can point to where and when i posted such comment i likely delete it cos i cant figure what it has to do with ... probably some film critics comment on Guardians of the Galaxy flick by the look of it .... or it could be the movie AVATAR ... anyway looks like a complete abomination ... needs to wiped from all memory of the past present and future .... all at the same time .... are we all agreed ... good that's settled then ... lets move along and forget it ever happened alright ladies and gents ... boys and girls ... never a dull moment aye !

Unfortunately there is nothing to replicate, just same discussion as everywhere else

There is no building details how can someone replicate ? There are few hundreds videos on youtube and many other places, without building details worth nothing.

If I post an imagine with the Moon, means that i build it and expect others to replicate ?

Without minimum instructions or at least working principle you are just polluting this thread and encourage naysayers to say there is no free energy.

It’s just amazing to see how some people think they have the key of the universe and forgot to be humble. Posting videos without explanations or describing the effect is just useless … it is not the purpose of the forum. Joel, who made this forum for sharing info is not doing this kind of bs.

And the guy from the videos above will achieve nothing with his wisdom, will not make the world a better place, nor getting rich, trust me. Just look at the fate of every single inventor whom showed working devices or trying to have a patent … Tariel Kapandze is one of them.

Have a look at this video https://youtu.be/6pjemFMRZQ4?si=B-ndcq6ReYOGhUad and compare with the videos that you posted.

Principle for recycle electricity : https://youtu.be/lmZEvQYxoHM?si=EgWmSoAdgLHTVNhG 

Currently in am working on my power source and once is done and tested i will share all my findings for a self powered heating system or electricity generation which comprise few open source disclosures made here or somewhere else, for benefit of everyone, free to build and use or even for comercial production.

Mainstream science is the only way to stop the technology with the help of gov and bigoilco. Patent office is a death trap.

Anyway, people are very rude and highjacked this thread with many other things unrelated to original post … not sure if they doing it on purpose or just being ignorants … we can see this on every forum where a brilliant idea with demonstration experiments ( successful ) are presented.

All I want to say is if there is an individual whom thinks that he can get rich from Free Energy and/or Overunity needs to see doctor for mental illness.

Do anyone believe that whole oil, nuclear power generation companies will just look at someone how is changing the whole world and ruin their business ? Is this a realistic approach ?