Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Magnetic Flux Triode Tube - Don Smith Secret

The Don Smith Secret – The Magnetic Flux Triode Tube Full Disclosure By Joel Lagace

This is packed with information, Construction and final circuit schematic. 

Full disclosure to accommodate my last youtube video titled.  the Magnetic Flux Triode.

.pdf   Don Smith Secret.pdf (Size: 1.33 MB / Downloads: 266)

Upload seems fine on my end for those who have issues try this upload file share link

https://uploadnow.io/f/nmc2Rfb

You do understand most of what you say is unintelligible right? Not sure if this is intentional or some glitches with translators or syntax something...... could you take a notice please. I'm sure it's confusing people.

At least your links are working fine so that's good.

Hi Joel,
I wanted to post on youtube comment, but the post disappeared always (maybe because of links in the post)

This is what came to my mind when I watched on your video:

Maybe you created something like Ed Gray's Conversion Tube
http://www.rexresearch.com/evgray/4595-2.gif
(from http://www.rexresearch.com/evgray/1gray.htm)

Your ion valve is #28 in his patent and your fluerscent lightbulb with aluminium foils is his #30 conversion switching element tube (from patent 4661747)
(I found info here https://archive.org/details/EbookTheFree...lectricity)

Andy

(11-16-2023, 12:05 AM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote: Thank you Joel for the Pdf on Magnetic Flux Triode ... very interesting perspective.

Huh  Do you know if there is a relationship between say UWB antenna coil and Tesla Pancake Coil even though they run at completely different frequencies ... i read that there is a logarithmic factor in  UWB antenna coil ?

Links :

I did something similar to this here. It was interesting.

Quick question(s) on building the triode tube. 1) Is a longer fluorescent tube better than the smaller one you're using? 2) Can you simply use aluminum foil between each layer instead of all that coil winding? 3) If it does need to be magnet wire instead of foil, which is better, thin wire like a 26ga or thicker wire like a 16ga? Thanks and keep up the good work!

(11-18-2023, 08:31 AM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote: Hello Everyone ... 

... took a look at Joel Lagaces One Wire circuit from Jan23 and he refers to I=V/A for the X factor. Anyhoo i have interpreted to mean Capacitive Reactance formula and calculate ... seem to work out to 41 milliamps. Its just a wild guess !

Picture attached below.

O.K. THANK YOU admin ... i never used these forums things before still gettin the gist of it but i do have Flikr acc. ... (i just seen video earlier today where tuber cuts to the chase a inserts a different voltage feed setup between two car batteries ... link below)

Carlos Benitez - Simplified system : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HappI1xXDII

Forced Oscillator running threw transformer and cap dump : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnqYovhZVLY

I also noticed the diagram shows 10uf and its supposed to be 1uf. I hate making circuit diagrams lol. At least its in the comment.

(11-18-2023, 08:31 AM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote: Hello Everyone ... 

... took a look at Joel Lagaces One Wire circuit from Jan23 and he refers to I=V/A for the X factor. Anyhoo i have interpreted to mean Capacitive Reactance formula and calculate ... seem to work out to 41 milliamps. Its just a wild guess !

Picture attached below.

O.K. THANK YOU admin ... i never used these forums things before still gettin the gist of it but i do have Flikr acc. ... (i just seen video earlier today where tuber cuts to the chase a inserts a different voltage feed setup between two car batteries ... link below)

Carlos Benitez - Simplified system : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HappI1xXDII

Forced Oscillator running threw transformer and cap dump : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnqYovhZVLY

Before selecting the dropping capacitor, it is necessary to understand the working principle and the operation of the dropping capacitor. The X rated capacitor is designed for 250, 400, 600 VAC. Higher voltage versions are also available. The Effective Impedance (Z), Rectance (X) and the mains frequency (50 – 60 Hz) are the important parameters to be considered while selecting the capacitor.

Calculating reactance and frequency
The reactance (X) of the capacitor © in the mains frequency (f) can be calculated using the formula:

X = 1 / (2 ¶ fC )

For example the reactance of a 0.22µF capacitor running in the mains frequency 50Hz will be:

X = 1 / {2 ¶ x 50 x 0.22 x( 1 / 1,000,000) } = 14475.976 Ohms 0r 14.4 Kilo ohms.

Reactance of the capacitor 0.22 uF is calculated as X = 1/2Pifem>C

Where f is the 50 Hz frequency of mains and C is the value of capacitor in Farads. That is 1 microfarad is 1/1,000,000 farads. Hence 0.22 microfarad is 0.22 x 1/1,000,000 farads. Therefore the reactance of the capacitor appears as 14475.97 Ohms or 14.4 K Ohms.To get current I divide mains Volt by the reactance in kilo ohm.That is 230 / 14.4 = 15.9 mA.

Effective impedance (Z) of the capacitor is determined by taking the load resistance ® as an important parameter. Impedance can be calculated using the formula:

Z = √ R + X

Suppose the current in the circuit is I and Mains voltage is V then the equation appears like:

I = V / X

The final equation thus becomes:

I = 230 V / 14. 4 = 15.9 mA.

Therefore if a 0.22 uF capacitor rated for 230 V is used, it can deliver around 15 mA current to the circuit. But this is not sufficient for many circuits. Therefore it is recommended to use a 1 uF capacitor rated for 400 V for such circuits to give required current of 41ma in our case with my values.

So, basically all we need is to make a return path after the load to avoid source depletion. This means we don’t need a national energy grid and small generators will provide all we need for a house or car. The main key is not to short dead the source with our appliances … we need different types of connections aka different sockets in the house to let the energy to flow back

(11-19-2023, 10:14 AM)Mozart Wrote: So, basically all we need is to make a return path after the load to avoid source depletion. This means we don’t need a national energy grid and small generators will provide all we need for a house or car. The main key is not to short dead the source with our appliances … we need different types of connections aka different sockets in the house to let the energy to flow back

I think imo it starts right at the distribution transformer. I'm sure if one had resources and the money like these companies do. This massive transformer size wise can be replaced with something that works more as a resonant reactive transformer stage. So what ever input on the system offers minimal drag on the power input of the grid. And a network of these one wire style diode taps with a bunch of switching caps at 60 hertz inside the unit "transformer", They could use their own field as a switching trigger as well to dump a bunch of commercial grade caps. The size would be comparable to the traditional transformers,, But would prob cost the electric company more to make and how the hell do you meter it after? right. So  I don't think its going to happen any time soon. 

But if they really cared about the environment and global boiling... Doing something like this would ease off on the majority of the system loads at the power plants. So much less pollution gas and oil needs less burning etc.. and less costly to create just a "Trigger" field across the grid.

(11-16-2023, 04:10 PM)Just_Bob Wrote: Quick question(s) on building the triode tube. 1) Is a longer fluorescent tube better than the smaller one you're using? 2) Can you simply use aluminum foil between each layer instead of all that coil winding? 3) If it does need to be magnet wire instead of foil, which is better, thin wire like a 26ga or thicker wire like a 16ga? Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sorry for delays, I'm experimenting as we speak alternative and even simpler methods with building other kinds of tubes. I will keep you all posted on results.