Carbon Umbrellas - Shelter in a storm ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Multii gap switching ...

Displacement Induction Communications

Nathan Stubblefield - Apr 9, 2023

The ironic part here is I got a bunch of Ham Operators in ham radio groups make fun of this. Making the statement would not Motorola have build a radio with this mode if you're so brilliant lol.

Little do they know. Ham radio was there and done it long ago lol! You can still work this mode if you want today with just little modifications. Nothing I "made" up......

(11-29-2023, 10:50 PM)Mister.E.M.F. Wrote:
Nathan Stubblefield - Apr 9, 2023

Experimental Subspace Radio

And what is very interesting is you can apply in theory the same idea to a high voltage charged static plate or electret. If you can modulate it, This new static we will just call it "A" field can be a novell communications means without radio waves.

(11-30-2023, 12:46 AM)admin Wrote: And what is very interesting is you can apply in theory the same idea to a high voltage charged static plate or electret. If you can modulate it, This new static we will just call it "A" field can be a novell communications means without radio waves.

Thanks for the pointer ... much appreciated i hope you like the thumbnail pics i did for Joels presentations ... just cleans up the text and images a bit without too much fuss. If you think i should move them to a different slot or get rid of anything please let me know. Sometimes i feel compelled to clarify the basics like POWER and ENERGY etc ... these things can be a bit subtle if left to get dusty and when things like far-field wavelengths start emerging i guess some of us start getting the dreaded 'brain-fog'.

All the best ... Nigel