Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
100W OU Radiant Energy Circuit

Hey Joel, good to meet you. First I want to thank you for your findings and making them public. It's extremely rare and difficult to come across people like you because your interest is at the heart of technology, even if it's suppressed or under the table. All of what you mentioned in the video is correct. Radiant energy and back EMF are one of my favorite hobbies because they give you a lot of potential, and it seems that based around that concept you have been posting inspirational content around this, which makes it a lot more exciting. The phenomenon is in fact over unity, and I have drawn out a couple radiant chargers and implemented Ritalie's radiant chargers as an example to make it available for those who want to experiment, which I may post later on.

What I wanted to touch on was the 100 watts of free energy video you did on the capacitor dump circuit that would charge through an electrolytic capacitor, and discharge through a neon lamp. I have to say, you give yourself a lot less credit than you deserve. And even though you say "oh well its just a simple circuit" or that "all i did was xyz," you can't ignore the fact that you have put together something spectacular.

Although there wasn't a specific schematic for your circuit in the video, I was able to follow along with it enough to know what you were talking about, along with what was clarified in the comments.

[Image: fsBMgsz.png]

I can't guarantee the schematic here is exactly correct as in the video, but for firing back EMF at resonance to the coil, it serves a purpose.

A lot of questions people had were about the coil in the video, as it's just an ethernet or telephone cable wound around a spool. This is very easy to make, but there's a misconception that makes it harder than at first looks apparent. This coil CANNOT exceed 2 Ohms, anything over and you are losing current. The resistance is intentionally low, (all wires at both ends shorted) to preserve the voltage after the loop.

The coil also NEEDS a lot of surface area to draw in as much radiant energy as possible. That can take some experimenting. In your video, Joel, the telephone cord you have has 4 wires, and some people were wondering about an RJ45 ethernet cable which has 8 wires. So, will that work? The answer is yes, as long as the coil does NOT exceed 2 ohms, and you are combining all wires at each end. Stranded copper is also best, because there is more surface area within a volume on smaller wires than one large wire.

Thanks for your demonstration, and I'll make any changes as needed in the schematic. I'll post some other circuits as well for inspiration on Radiant energy in the future.

(05-02-2023, 09:27 PM)weighta Wrote: Hey Joel, good to meet you. First I want to thank you for your findings and making them public. It's extremely rare and difficult to come across people like you because your interest is at the heart of technology, even if it's suppressed or under the table. All of what you mentioned in the video is correct. Radiant energy and back EMF are one of my favorite hobbies because they give you a lot of potential, and it seems that based around that concept you have been posting inspirational content around this, which makes it a lot more exciting. The phenomenon is in fact over unity, and I have drawn out a couple radiant chargers and implemented Ritalie's radiant chargers as an example to make it available for those who want to experiment, which I may post later on.

What I wanted to touch on was the 100 watts of free energy video you did on the capacitor dump circuit that would charge through an electrolytic capacitor, and discharge through a neon lamp. I have to say, you give yourself a lot less credit than you deserve. And even though you say "oh well its just a simple circuit" or that "all i did was xyz," you can't ignore the fact that you have put together something spectacular.

Although there wasn't a specific schematic for your circuit in the video, I was able to follow along with it enough to know what you were talking about, along with what was clarified in the comments.

[Image: xou7fWC.png]

I can't guarantee the schematic here is exactly correct as in the video, but for firing back EMF at resonance to the coil, it serves a purpose.

A lot of questions people had were about the coil in the video, as it's just an ethernet or telephone cable wound around a spool. This is very easy to make, but there's a misconception that makes it harder than at first looks apparent. This coil CANNOT exceed 2 Ohms, anything over and you are losing current. The resistance is intentionally low, (all wires at both ends shorted) to preserve the voltage after the loop.

The coil also NEEDS a lot of surface area to draw in as much radiant energy as possible. That can take some experimenting. In your video, Joel, the telephone cord you have has 4 wires, and some people were wondering about an RJ45 ethernet cable which has 8 wires. So, will that work? The answer is yes, as long as the coil does NOT exceed 2 ohms, and you are combining all wires at each end. Stranded copper is also best, because there is more surface area within a volume on smaller wires than one large wire.

Thanks for your demonstration, and I'll make any changes as needed in the schematic. I'll post some other circuits as well for inspiration on Radiant energy in the future.

It more or less close but the cap dump if I remember correct as based on my circuit here. You can ignore the rest and look at the SCR wires.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2023, 02:50 AM)JoeLag Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 09:27 PM)weighta Wrote: Hey Joel, good to meet you. First I want to thank you for your findings and making them public. It's extremely rare and difficult to come across people like you because your interest is at the heart of technology, even if it's suppressed or under the table. All of what you mentioned in the video is correct. Radiant energy and back EMF are one of my favorite hobbies because they give you a lot of potential, and it seems that based around that concept you have been posting inspirational content around this, which makes it a lot more exciting. The phenomenon is in fact over unity, and I have drawn out a couple radiant chargers and implemented Ritalie's radiant chargers as an example to make it available for those who want to experiment, which I may post later on.

[Image: xou7fWC.png]

It more or less close but the cap dump if I remember correct as based on my circuit here. You can ignore the rest and look at the SCR wires.

Fixed. I should have known that was how the trigger occurred. That makes more sense now with the SCR gating the from the neon. The flyback is considered the positive source, so I just configured it as if it were the rectified output of the other circuit you gave.

BTW I'm not sure why posting youtube links breaks the forum view counter. Sorry about that!

Fixed the circuit again. Had the inverter ground connected at the cathode of the SCR which is preposterous.

Would you recommend a 600V SCR?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152926130874

Alternatively without an SCR, I was thinking this with an NPN hooked up instead, and just putting a diode before it on the anode side.

[Image: CPsBznl.png]

If this doesn't work, which, it may not, I would recommend an SCR.

Thanks for the efforts. The schematic works (I'm comparing it against what I've built and tested according to the sketches of Joel). I haven't tested it with an inverter though. Although my components are different, the schematic works. My transistors are different, I use an external function generator, my C1 is 22 uF 450 V, my SCR is BT152-800R, the output battery is an old 9V one. In my opinion the SCR depends mostly on the C1 capacitor (the current it produces) and the capacity of the battery (again related to the current). The neon lamp triggers at 100 V, so I don't think it depends on the size of the pulsed coil (L1).

Joel shared that he blew up an 600V SCR, but I'm not aware of the reason for that. My guess is high current, not voltage.

(05-07-2023, 07:26 PM)tihomir Wrote: Thanks for the efforts. The schematic works (I'm comparing it against what I've built and tested according to the sketches of Joel). I haven't tested it with an inverter though. Although my components are different, the schematic works. My transistors are different, I use an external function generator, my C1 is 22 uF 450 V, my SCR is BT152-800R, the output battery is an old 9V one. In my opinion the SCR depends mostly on the C1 capacitor (the current it produces) and the capacity of the battery (again related to the current). The neon lamp triggers at 100 V, so I don't think it depends on the size of the pulsed coil (L1).

Joel shared that he blew up an 600V SCR, but I'm not aware of the reason for that. My guess is high current, not voltage.

Great news!

Glad to hear it works. The inverter's job isn't for mains power criterion, it's mainly due to isolation. I believe that is why the circuit can loop the way it does.

You are right about the SCR. Too large capacitor and it will overload the silicon. 22uF seems to be the sweet spot. Unlike 450v I am going to be a dare devil with 100v.

The battery I have is a preconditioned car battery from Ritalie's heavy duty pulse circuit.

The size of the coil definitely needs more experimentation. I was saddened to see my 8 wires of ethernet weren't stranded, it's CAT 5. Roughly 300ft with 1.7 ohms with all 8 wires adjoined on each end. Surface area is key due to the skin effect, and that's why let alone length and size is not having any effect.

Here are some more pictures for inspiration

[Image: PXL_20230508_231904639.jpg]

[Image: PXL_20230508_231857582.jpg]

[Image: PXL_20230508_232006223.jpg]

[Image: PXL_20230508_231915057.jpg]

[Image: PXL_20230508_231946155.jpg]

Nice setup.

The coil I'm using is from an old (30 years) power cable that has two wires which are not twisted. A spool of speaker cable would be a similar thing. It has mass which is important, because Tesla said that his experiments had better results when there was more mass (in terms of wire size). I still think that coils like yours and mine can provide much more than we are currently seeing.

As for the skin effect: Tesla said that this happens mostly at high frequencies which we are not employing in those setups. What is interesting to me is that I can't produce back-EMF from such coils at higher frequencies. I've managed to get some at a few kilocycles, but not faster. There are spikes at higher frequencies, but they are much smaller and I don't know if they produce any gain.

Maybe a caduceus coil could help at high frequency, I have a few of them. I should experiment and observe for any effects.

Tesla used low frequency to charge capacitors which were then discharged and produced bursts of high-frequency impulses in groups. This was the original way of running a Tesla transformer, not by regular impulses. Tesla many times talked about "free vibration of the secondary," which is this pause between the discharges. I have noticed that the SCR discharge produced something similar like the spark gap discharge, but I haven't examined that in detail, just a vague memory. Even if the high frequency is not possible with large coils, it may be obtained by the discharge mechanism.