Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

Hi Joel. I was watching your video "Video for John" and noticed that your oscilloscope was in AC mode. Because of that you were able to measure those kickbacks when you tapped it with reversed potential. Iam able to recreate it with any voltage source. Its because when oscilloscope is in AC mode there is decoupling capacitor in way. When you suddenly revers potential, the decoupling capacitor will start charging in opposite polarity, and you will see it as your "trigger" spike. When bettery lost contact, potentian is reversed again (original potential of the cell), decoupling capacitor will start charging again in oposite and you will see it as your "response".. If you measure it in DC mode you will not see any kickbacks at all. Sorry but it is not feature of the cell, but feature of the ocscilloscope. Do you have any other measuments that show that cell is really behaves as you said? Can you show that some other cells that gives voltage do not exhibit this behavior (in AC mode)? That would be interesting to see. Maybe its because they are so weak that when you connect the probe, the voltage drops near zero and you measure nothing. You need to do this measurements in DC mode, it will give you more reliable informations about what is happening. Also when you measured cell resistace in some video with multimeter, that measurement dont make sense. Mulltimeter applies some voltage to measure the resistace. If you connect it to cell which also produces voltage it will show some random number in one way and infinity in other way. It doesn't say anything about cell resistance. Only way to measure cell resistace is shorting the cell, measure short current and short voltage on cell and use R=U/I.. Anyway i thing you are not doing it on purpose, and you really want to discover something. I wish you good luck. (I hope everything makes sense , my english is not very good Smile ,sorry)

(07-20-2024, 02:18 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: Hi Joel. I was watching your video "Video for John" and noticed that your oscilloscope was in AC mode. Because of that you were able to measure those kickbacks when you tapped it with reversed potential. Iam able to recreate it with any voltage source. Its because when oscilloscope is in AC mode there is decoupling capacitor in way. When you suddenly revers potential, the decoupling capacitor will start charging in opposite polarity, and you will see it as your "trigger" spike. When bettery lost contact, potentian is reversed again (original potential of the cell), decoupling capacitor will start charging again in oposite and you will see it as your "response".. If you measure it in DC mode you will not see any kickbacks at all. Sorry but it is not feature of the cell, but feature of the ocscilloscope. Do you have any other measuments that show that cell is really behaves as you said? Can you show that some other cells that gives voltage do not exhibit this behavior (in AC mode)? That would be interesting to see. Maybe its because they are so weak that when you connect the probe, the voltage drops near zero and you measure nothing. You need to do this measurements in DC mode, it will give you more reliable informations about what is happening. Also when you measured cell resistace in some video with multimeter, that measurement dont make sense. Mulltimeter applies some voltage to measure the resistace. If you connect it to cell which also produces voltage it will show some random number in one way and infinity in other way. It doesn't say anything about cell resistance. Only way to measure cell resistace is shorting the cell, measure short current and short voltage on cell and use R=U/I.. Anyway i thing you are not doing it on purpose, and you really want to discover something. I wish you good luck. (I hope everything makes sense , my english is not very good Smile ,sorry)

I'm not going to recap hours of information but if this interests you its all documented in my youtube channel "power Cells" Don't take my word for it others are also seeing features with this cell and I demo it in various videos on and off scope in various probably hours of video. 

It's just too much to recap in a single forum post. How ever these guys are also doing a good job at exploring the Cell over at https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/joel-...ower-cell/

@AbitAnnoying, I am not sure what are you trying to say but, I can tell you loads can be powered with extremely small current.

I am using small copper and aluminium coils in a 100 mm long plastic tube with deionised water, 8 cells like that can lit up 1 LED with good brightness or 20-30 LEDs in parallel continuously for 5 or 6 months now. Indeed there is a 100 uF 10 V cap across the cells output.

But, if I measure resistance of one cell it simply goes over limit, there is a voltage drop of 0.05 v with 100 K ohms in series and no voltage drop with less resistors. My multimeter can measure 0.1 uA minimum up to 10 A and there is no current at all any time I try to get a reading, yet LEDs are lit up.

So, there is DC constant supplied, I have tried and works with some other dielectric materials as well. It works with enamelled copper wire and aluminium bare wire wound on top, in water or just touching with my finger the ends that usually are immersed in water.

Also can you tell me how it look on oscilloscope pulsed DC if you set the instrument to show AC ? I can assure you I can power up AC loads with pulsed DC without any problem, resistive and/or inductive.

No need to be annoyed, we can always learn something new at any age.

@JoeLag, I've seen like 80% of your videos. I just want to point out a few errors in the interpretation of measurements. To be clear i dont believe in practical use of what is called free energi, but iam trying to belive. Maybe that noise all around us has some practrical use.
@Mozart, It was said (in that mentioned video) that when the cell receives a pulse, it responds with pulse in opposite polarity and it was shown on the scope. I'm trying to say that what was shown on the scope was misinterpreted. The oscilloscope in ACmode will show this waveform every time any DC voltage source is connected to the input and you give it the opposite pulse. It doesn't matter if it is a PEG cell or any other source. Not exactly same of course, it depends on the magnitudes of the voltages of both sources, but generally two opposite peaks. It shows it because there is decoupling capacitor in series with the input inside the scope when in AC mode. So the fact that the scope shows it does not mean that the cell did that. It will show the true waveform of the cell voltage after the "trigger" pulse only in DCmode.
How the pulsedDC looks on scope in ACmode depends mainly on the pulse width (because of that decoupling cap).If the pulse is long, it will look like a descending ramp. But if the pulse is very short (miliseconds and less) it will look right (you can see the square calibration signal on scope in ACmode because these are short pulses). The longer the pulse, the greater the distortion.
Can i post pictures here somehow?? I will show what i mean.
The fact that you don't measure any current when the LED lights up is strange because the LED needs some minimal current to light up. The current is needed because electrons must move to emit light. In other words, when light is emitted from LED, some current is flowing inside. Do you have Youtube channel?

(07-22-2024, 06:27 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @JoeLag, I've seen like 80% of your videos. I just want to point out a few errors in the interpretation of measurements. To be clear i dont believe in practical use of what is called free energi, but iam trying to belive. Maybe that noise all around us has some practrical use.
@Mozart,  It was said (in that mentioned video) that when the cell receives a pulse, it responds with pulse in opposite polarity and it was shown on the scope. I'm trying to say that what was shown on the scope was misinterpreted. The oscilloscope in ACmode will show this waveform every time any DC voltage source is connected to the input and you give it the opposite pulse. It doesn't matter if it is a PEG cell or any other source.  Not exactly same of course, it depends on the magnitudes of the voltages of both sources, but generally two opposite peaks. It shows it because there is decoupling capacitor in series with the input inside the scope when in AC mode.  So the fact that the scope shows it does not mean that the cell did that. It will show the true waveform of the cell voltage after the "trigger" pulse only in DCmode.
How the pulsedDC looks on scope in ACmode depends mainly on the pulse width (because of that decoupling cap).If the pulse is long, it will look like a descending ramp. But if the pulse is very short (miliseconds and less) it will look right (you can see the square calibration signal on scope in ACmode because these are short pulses). The longer the pulse, the greater the distortion.
The fact that you don't measure any current when the LED lights up is strange because the LED needs some minimal current to light up. The current is needed because electrons must move to emit light. In other words, when light is emitted from LED, some current is flowing inside.  Do you have Youtube channel?

I replicated the experiment off scope many times with just a voltmeter and the politrity flip is quite obvious.  Because of course I knew some would criticise the scope. I hear it all. "oh the scope is providing the extra energy etc etc...  Big Grin

(07-22-2024, 06:27 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @JoeLag, I've seen like 80% of your videos. I just want to point out a few errors in the interpretation of measurements. To be clear i dont believe in practical use of what is called free energi, but iam trying to belive. Maybe that noise all around us has some practrical use.
@Mozart,  It was said (in that mentioned video) that when the cell receives a pulse, it responds with pulse in opposite polarity and it was shown on the scope. I'm trying to say that what was shown on the scope was misinterpreted. The oscilloscope in ACmode will show this waveform every time any DC voltage source is connected to the input and you give it the opposite pulse. It doesn't matter if it is a PEG cell or any other source.  Not exactly same of course, it depends on the magnitudes of the voltages of both sources, but generally two opposite peaks. It shows it because there is decoupling capacitor in series with the input inside the scope when in AC mode.  So the fact that the scope shows it does not mean that the cell did that. It will show the true waveform of the cell voltage after the "trigger" pulse only in DCmode.
The fact that you don't measure any current when the LED lights up is strange because the LED needs some minimal current to light up. The current is needed because electrons must move to emit light. In other words, when light is emitted from LED, some current is flowing inside.  Do you have Youtube channel?
https://youtu.be/jPcg39rrASM?si=61kxZiN-8yJpljqn

Just don’t trust my words or videos, do it yourself to see. Do not use tap (potable) water, use deionised, rain, distilled water eventually pharmaceutical grade if you can, or if you have access, use heavy water.

Also, if you check my other videos, you can see what pulsed dc can do. If I use half bridge and cap I can power dc motors and LEDs and ac loads in the same time … while I can hold in my bare hands bare wires that power the loads or even drop them in water and pit my hands in the same water. And frequency rise when more resistance (heavy loads) are added.
Useless to say I can’t measure any current there either, yet everything is powered.

I can’t care less for any explanation may come from mainstream science and media, yet I can hold in my hands £40 circuit/device that do the work they say is impossible. But there are many more features to this circuit so versatile which I don’t share yet and everyone can discover if they dare.

Soon enough I will show what can be done with just a single transistor and a battery with cells made as seen in video … without current ?

How much more can someone would be annoyed than ? Just a bit or a lot ?

Also, for your information, what many call insulator material or dielectric is in fact highly conductive and has huge capacitive properties. These materials will conduct and store electric charges on their surface while metalic or what we call conductors, conduct electric charges inside through their atomic structure but storage is considered in magnetic filed. Magnetic field/force is in fact a consequence of electric field/force flowing in a gradient.

In the same way we measure resistance and amperage or voltage you can try to measure capacitance of dielectric materials and also you’ll see is over limit … we can’t measure the energy of universe which is infinite without using an instrument able to measure infinite ?

@Mozart I believe what I see in your video, but I don't believe there is no current flowing. Why didn't you demonstrate that there really is no current flowing here? after all, if it's true, it's the most important thing to show. But I would like to focus only on the PEG Cell properties and their measurements in this thread please. otherwise it will be a mess. If there is already a more appropriate thread for discussing your claims, we can continue there or start a new one.
@JoeLag You said in one video that you wanted more people outside of your echochamber to be involved in the discussion. This is of course a good thing. And surely you agree with me when I say that if you want to convince someone that you are right, evidence is necessary and debate is inevitable. I hope this forum is intended for that. There is a claim that what we see on the scope is a consequence of the voltage kickback produced by the cell, and the same effect cannot be achieved with ordinary batteries without additional components (as written in the comments). The only evidence presented is the waveform on scope (it is the only video where the Cell is measured with an oscilloscope without other connected components). I claim that this is not true because I can replicate the same effect with ordinary batteries (without any other components), and I present an explanation of this effect. I also claim that the scope in ACmod is not a suitable way of measuring these things because it will show distorted results. When I'm home I'll also present screens from the scope showing the same effect achieved using ordinary batteries as proof. So if you claim that Cell produces these unique kickbacks, then it shouldn't be a problem to show them on the scope in DCmode as evidence. If there is any reason why it wouldn't be possible to see it in DCmode, please present it. The way it is now is like measuring the voltage from the mains using a DC voltmeter with a rectifier and claiming that this is proof that there is DC voltage in the mains. Of course there is no dc, but you measure it because there is a rectifier in your setup. That's why I'm trying to say that there are no kickbacks, but you see them because there is a capacitor inside the scope.
If you all are serious then I hope you are willing to discuss it and provide evidence for your claims.

I noticed that you can't see what mode the scop is in until I had it on the PC. If you want to see it there, please let me know, I'll do it again. If you want a photo of the whole setup, I'll provide it. 
The blue trace is in ACmod and shows a similar kickbac as shown in the video. 
The white trace shows the same thing but in DCmod. No real kickback to be seen here. 
As you can see, the scope shows the same thing even with two ordinary batteries. If you want to know the voltage of the batteries or enythig else, I will measure and provide it.
[Image: 1644970157] 
https://www.rajce.idnes.cz/album/CLDNtCB...1644970157

(07-23-2024, 04:08 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: I noticed that you can't see what mode the scop is in until I had it on the PC. If you want to see it there, please let me know, I'll do it again. If you want a photo of the whole setup, I'll provide it. 
The blue trace is in ACmod and shows a similar kickbac as shown in the video. 
The white trace shows the same thing but in DCmod. No real kickback to be seen here. 
As you can see, the scope shows the same thing even with two ordinary batteries. If you want to know the voltage of the batteries or enythig else, I will measure and provide it.
[Image: 1644970157] 
https://www.rajce.idnes.cz/album/CLDNtCB...1644970157

I'm not going to let this post get "F6'ed" like they tend to get over at overunityresearch   Big Grin

Jeez what a striking resemblance in writing style.  Dodgy

Mozart, If you want to keep this post going feel free to do so. I'm done here. 

On a side note. I wish I had a house like this to plaster with Ham Radio antennas all over!  

Yeah, you still poke the wasp nest ?

You know they have a lot of info there in hidden threads ? They only show failures and misleading info for public eyes.

By the way diodes BYV 200 are highly sensitive to light https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/V...5cPg%3D%3D

I have hook up 13 in series with multimeter on DC voltage and nothing else in full sun in my garden and I can get constant 5 v straight in capacitors instantly … I wasn’t sure what’s going on and have repeated few times the test than just cover them to see if it is the light and IT IS.

Also, a little bit of aluminium from a pepsi can wrapped around a cfl bulb with these 13 diodes in series yield +28 v dc and +11 V AC, no caps added, just to test my theory for radiant energy as per Tesla patent using artificial source.

Worth to try some ornamental wall clad called dibond one side aluminium sheet, the other side copper sheet stacked together with plastic as Don Smith device with plasma tube. Also aluminium with lime layer on it looks promising as antenna for radiant energy.

But honestly, you should try “what if I did this …” circuits … i never seen so much power reflected back in house main at 185 khz ignoring laptop charger and pass through it using a separate ground from my garden. Even with pancake coils if connections of secondary are modified and ground added start to manifest high radiant energy. I may add an L3 to test something weird ?