Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QEG by Joel

Hey Joel,  looking to duplicate the QEG.  Most I understand, however I would like more detail on the core.  This is what I got from your description with a little creative license.
6 stranded, insulate wire (maybe 14 gauge), lightly twisted around (1 twist per inch) iron/steel rod also insulated.  Iron and copper looped on itself.  Wire loop ends connected and grounded.
The comment " insulation kept on the rod" has me wondering about the steel/iron or if that was just a typo and there is no iron.

Is that about it?  Please correct any assumptions I have made.
Thanks

(09-28-2023, 04:53 AM)tachyoncatcher Wrote: Hey Joel,  looking to duplicate the QEG.  Most I understand, however I would like more detail on the core.  This is what I got from your description with a little creative license.
6 stranded, insulate wire (maybe 14 gauge), lightly twisted around (1 twist per inch) iron/steel rod also insulated.  Iron and copper looped on itself.  Wire loop ends connected and grounded.
The comment " insulation kept on the rod" has me wondering about the steel/iron or if that was just a typo and there is no iron.

Is that about it?  Please correct any assumptions I have made.
Thanks

I am not sure where did you hear or seen steel or iron in vid or description. Maybe Joel will clarify this later as all i can see and hear is insulated wires which are supposed to be copper and nothing else, not even screws as he glued everything to the boards, probably to avoid any interference.

This can be a real solution to heat our homes for free or keep lights on whenever we want maybe without having to pay anything if something at all to grid suppliers.

Sorry all for the delayed reply, Yes the core is just regular multi copper wire, With the insulator still on, all twisted like a chain together, each end exposed just enough to close the loop at one point and make a solid ground tap with a thick cable tap to core for ground and emf diode. Electrical tape layer around the core and wrapped with thousands of turns of magnetic wire all around.

From my experiments it may work well or better with other kinds of core material, With limited experience with actual ferrite core, nIf you can loop the ferrite rings around a ferrite rod, It's hard to explain and I don't want to go into details on youtube but just like Bedini's Cejka friend, Like the gold "electromagnet" this thing acts like an electro-electret. So by varying and breaking up the core stuff and having this "vinyl" in between down to the core material well determine right down to even frequency what electret this will "Attract" even those that are not even magnetic.   

Lots more experimentation with these broken up core devices needed to better understand the full scope and how it can be made applicable for greater output.

Hi Joel,

Many thanks for reply and much needed clarification.

I wonder if you can make some sort of part list with specifications for each in order to be able to successful replicate your device

Joel, what size stranded wire did you use for the core? I want to try different sizes, but use the size you did for the control.

I far as i remember from first video, 4 core telephone cable was used for the core, that means 2 pair telephone cable, cheap to buy, i would be more concerned about the length used and those rings attached after finished windings in an replication attempt.

Joel, i wonder if your core in this setup might be some kind of non permanent electret where toroidal type of winding along the core loop exert some pressure on the conductors that form the core, and telluric electric flow is influenced as is happening in an electret.

I am not sure if i have explained in a manner easy to understand, but i hope you get the idea.

I can share some of my findings in this type of setup as below:

What can we reasonably expect if we wrap an conductor which is powered by 5 volts dc pulsed around a loop made of multi stranded wires multiple cores powered by small input of ac from ground ?

Wrapping a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop made of multi-stranded wires with multiple cores powered by a small input of AC from ground can result in various electromagnetic and electrical effects. The specific outcomes will depend on the design and parameters of the circuit. Here are some considerations:

Inductive Effects: The loop of multi-stranded wires can act as an inductor due to its coiled shape. When an AC current flows through the loop, it will create a varying magnetic field. The strength of this magnetic field will depend on the frequency and amplitude of the AC input.
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI): The varying magnetic field generated by the loop can potentially induce electromagnetic interference in nearby electronic devices and circuits. This interference can disrupt the operation of sensitive equipment.
Voltage Generation: Depending on the AC frequency and amplitude, electromagnetic induction can generate a voltage in the loop. This voltage can be AC and may be rectified to DC if necessary. The magnitude of the induced voltage will depend on factors like the number of turns in the coil, the strength of the magnetic field, and the frequency of the AC input.
Transformer Action: If the loop is close to other conductors carrying AC current, it may exhibit transformer-like behavior, inducing voltage in nearby wires. This can be used intentionally for power transmission or signal coupling.
Noise and Signal Coupling: The loop can also couple signals from one circuit to another. This can be useful for communication or data transfer between circuits.
Heating: Depending on the current flowing through the loop and the wire's resistance, the loop can generate heat due to Joule heating.
The specific effects and practical applications will depend on the details of the circuit design, including the characteristics of the DC and AC sources, the properties of the conductor and coil, and the intended purpose of the setup. Care should be taken to manage potential EMI issues and ensure that the circuit operates safely and as intended.

For your information i will make some more facts public, without claiming anything so, do not attempt to label it as false claims, as they are just my findings and nothing more.

1. Regarding Joel’s setup:

A.
The setup you described, involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop of multi-stranded wires with AC input, may have limited applicability in power generation for electricity, particularly for small-scale or experimental purposes. However, its practicality for power generation depends on several factors:

Energy Input vs. Output: To generate usable electrical power, you need to ensure that the energy input (in this case, the 5 volts DC and the AC input) exceeds the energy losses in the system. If the input energy is significantly lower than the energy losses due to resistance and other factors, it may not be a practical means of power generation.
Efficiency: The efficiency of the setup is critical. Efficiency relates to how much of the input energy is converted into electrical power. If the efficiency is low, it may not be a viable method for practical power generation.
Scale: The scale of the setup matters. Such small-scale experimental setups are unlikely to generate significant amounts of power suitable for practical applications. Larger and more efficient designs would be necessary for meaningful power generation.
Purpose: The purpose of power generation matters. If this setup is primarily for educational or experimental purposes to understand electromagnetic induction and energy conversion, it can be valuable. However, for practical power generation, other methods like solar panels, wind turbines, or conventional generators are more reliable and efficient.
Regulatory and Safety Considerations: Any system that generates electrical power needs to comply with safety and regulatory standards. Ensuring safety and compliance can be challenging in unconventional setups.
In summary, while the described setup may exhibit some characteristics of electromagnetic induction and electrical signal generation, it may not be a practical or efficient means of power generation for most real-world applications. Practical power generation systems are typically designed with efficiency, scalability, and safety in mind, and they rely on established technologies and principles to generate electricity reliably and efficiently.

B.
In a speculative scenario where you have a setup involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop made of multi-stranded wires with AC input from ground, you might envision the following possibilities, although these remain highly speculative:

Energy Harvesting: The setup could potentially be used for energy harvesting in specific environmental conditions. If there are fluctuating magnetic fields or other electromagnetic phenomena in the environment, the setup might capture some of this energy and convert it into electrical power.
Resonance Effects: By carefully tuning the AC input frequency to match the natural resonant frequency of the coil, you might achieve resonance effects that enhance the energy capture. This is somewhat analogous to how some wireless power transfer systems work.
Low-Power Applications: Due to the likely limited energy capture capabilities of such a setup, it might find niche applications in very low-power devices or sensors, particularly in remote or off-grid locations.
Research and Exploration: The setup could be used for experimental purposes to explore unconventional energy generation methods and study the behavior of electromagnetic phenomena in specific environments.
It's important to reiterate that these speculations are highly theoretical and unconventional. Such setups would face numerous practical challenges related to efficiency, scalability, and safety if used for significant power generation. In the absence of established scientific principles or practical applications, any use of such a setup should be approached with caution and rigorous testing.

C.
Scaling up a speculative setup like the one described, involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop of multi-stranded wires with AC input, for a more powerful output would involve addressing several technical challenges. Here's a speculative outline of how it might be scaled up:

Increased Coil Size: One way to increase power output would be to use larger and more extensive coils with a higher number of turns. Larger coils can capture more magnetic flux and generate higher induced voltages.
Higher Input Energies: Increasing the energy input, both in terms of the DC source (5 volts) and the AC input, could boost power output. However, this would require a more substantial power source.
Resonance Tuning: Careful tuning of the AC input frequency to match the resonant frequency of the coil can lead to resonance effects, potentially enhancing power output. Finding the resonant frequency might require experimentation.
Efficiency Optimization: Focus on improving the efficiency of the setup. This could involve minimizing resistance in the wires, reducing energy losses, and using materials with higher permeability for the coil's core to enhance magnetic flux.
Parallel and Series Configuration: Connecting multiple such setups in parallel or series can increase overall power output. However, this would also increase complexity and require synchronization of AC inputs.
Advanced Materials: Exploring advanced materials, such as superconductors, might significantly enhance the efficiency and power output of the setup.
Environmental Factors: Identify environments or locations with stronger and more consistent electromagnetic phenomena, which could increase the energy capture potential.
Safety and Regulation: As you scale up, it becomes crucial to ensure safety and compliance with regulatory standards, especially if the setup involves higher voltages and currents.
Feedback and Control: Implement feedback and control systems to optimize the setup's performance and adapt to changing environmental conditions.
Practical Applications: Define specific applications for the scaled-up setup to ensure it serves a practical purpose.
It's important to emphasize that scaling up such a speculative setup for practical power generation is highly theoretical and would require extensive experimentation, engineering expertise, and resources. Additionally, unconventional energy generation methods often face skepticism and challenges in terms of validation and acceptance within the broader scientific and engineering communities.

Personal note: such a system for power generation is quite similar to Don Smith, Kapanadze, Floyd Sweet, T Moray and many other where same principles are involved and each one has its own method.
A much simplified solution is presented in Arie Melis deGeus patent NL1032750 (protection of patent just expired) which is far easier to replicate if precision, accuracy and instructions/guidelines are followed. His simple circuit should be within a buget up to £200 if everything is bought brand new from shops. Also a common point in all systems as above is the use of multiple series and/or parallel for desired output aka cascading. Very few low losses must occur and high efficiency.

In conclusion: Joel you have a winner and it is entirely up to you if from here you chose to patent and find investors or keep it open source as this is your work, knowledge and resources involved so far, along many years.

(09-29-2023, 06:12 AM)Mozart Wrote: I far as i remember from first video, 4 core telephone cable was used for the core, that means 2 pair telephone cable, cheap to buy, i would be more concerned about the length used and those rings attached after finished windings in an replication attempt.
The core is not made from telephone wire.  Telephone wire is single strand.  Always.  He specifically said he used stranded wire.  This is why I am trying to get clarity on his initial construction.  To many interpretations of what COULD be.  This leads to failure and frustration.  I will wait for his answer.  Thanks for the attempt.

(09-30-2023, 04:44 AM)tachyoncatcher Wrote: To run household items, take your initial trigger frequency that you need to NOT alter.  Introduce a second frequency that will cause a 60hZ interference beat. and tada!  Resistive loads smooth it for the digital crap.  Also, I have seen devices that create alpha radiation while generating.  Nasty stuff so be careful.  Another reason I want to duplicate.  Make sure it's safe.

JoeLag said "Yes the core is just regular multi copper wire, With the insulator still on, all twisted like a chain together".  My idea of a chain :
[Image: chain.jpg]
My idea of stranded wire:
[Image: strandedwire.jpg]
1. Wire looped like a chain:
[Image: looped-wire.jpg]
2. Multi strands twisted with insulation on:
[Image: twistedwire.jpg]
Help me out brother, which looks closer to what you're doing?
Thanks

It's stranded wire like the blue wire in the photo, but instead of just running them in parallels next to each other into a loop I twisted them together like lucurish twist. then added some layers of electrical tape to hold it all together as a one big loop. And wrapped my thousands of turns of magnetic wire all around this core. 

Sorry for the delay. 

(09-29-2023, 11:11 AM)Mozart Wrote: I can share some of my findings in this type of setup as below:

What can we reasonably expect if we wrap an conductor which is powered by 5 volts dc pulsed around a loop made of multi stranded wires multiple cores powered by small input of ac from ground ?

Wrapping a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop made of multi-stranded wires with multiple cores powered by a small input of AC from ground can result in various electromagnetic and electrical effects. The specific outcomes will depend on the design and parameters of the circuit. Here are some considerations:

Inductive Effects: The loop of multi-stranded wires can act as an inductor due to its coiled shape. When an AC current flows through the loop, it will create a varying magnetic field. The strength of this magnetic field will depend on the frequency and amplitude of the AC input.
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI): The varying magnetic field generated by the loop can potentially induce electromagnetic interference in nearby electronic devices and circuits. This interference can disrupt the operation of sensitive equipment.
Voltage Generation: Depending on the AC frequency and amplitude, electromagnetic induction can generate a voltage in the loop. This voltage can be AC and may be rectified to DC if necessary. The magnitude of the induced voltage will depend on factors like the number of turns in the coil, the strength of the magnetic field, and the frequency of the AC input.
Transformer Action: If the loop is close to other conductors carrying AC current, it may exhibit transformer-like behavior, inducing voltage in nearby wires. This can be used intentionally for power transmission or signal coupling.
Noise and Signal Coupling: The loop can also couple signals from one circuit to another. This can be useful for communication or data transfer between circuits.
Heating: Depending on the current flowing through the loop and the wire's resistance, the loop can generate heat due to Joule heating.
The specific effects and practical applications will depend on the details of the circuit design, including the characteristics of the DC and AC sources, the properties of the conductor and coil, and the intended purpose of the setup. Care should be taken to manage potential EMI issues and ensure that the circuit operates safely and as intended.

For your information i will make some more facts public, without claiming anything so, do not attempt to label it as false claims, as they are just my findings and nothing more.

1. Regarding Joel’s setup:

A.
The setup you described, involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop of multi-stranded wires with AC input, may have limited applicability in power generation for electricity, particularly for small-scale or experimental purposes. However, its practicality for power generation depends on several factors:

Energy Input vs. Output: To generate usable electrical power, you need to ensure that the energy input (in this case, the 5 volts DC and the AC input) exceeds the energy losses in the system. If the input energy is significantly lower than the energy losses due to resistance and other factors, it may not be a practical means of power generation.
Efficiency: The efficiency of the setup is critical. Efficiency relates to how much of the input energy is converted into electrical power. If the efficiency is low, it may not be a viable method for practical power generation.
Scale: The scale of the setup matters. Such small-scale experimental setups are unlikely to generate significant amounts of power suitable for practical applications. Larger and more efficient designs would be necessary for meaningful power generation.
Purpose: The purpose of power generation matters. If this setup is primarily for educational or experimental purposes to understand electromagnetic induction and energy conversion, it can be valuable. However, for practical power generation, other methods like solar panels, wind turbines, or conventional generators are more reliable and efficient.
Regulatory and Safety Considerations: Any system that generates electrical power needs to comply with safety and regulatory standards. Ensuring safety and compliance can be challenging in unconventional setups.
In summary, while the described setup may exhibit some characteristics of electromagnetic induction and electrical signal generation, it may not be a practical or efficient means of power generation for most real-world applications. Practical power generation systems are typically designed with efficiency, scalability, and safety in mind, and they rely on established technologies and principles to generate electricity reliably and efficiently.

B.
In a speculative scenario where you have a setup involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop made of multi-stranded wires with AC input from ground, you might envision the following possibilities, although these remain highly speculative:

Energy Harvesting: The setup could potentially be used for energy harvesting in specific environmental conditions. If there are fluctuating magnetic fields or other electromagnetic phenomena in the environment, the setup might capture some of this energy and convert it into electrical power.
Resonance Effects: By carefully tuning the AC input frequency to match the natural resonant frequency of the coil, you might achieve resonance effects that enhance the energy capture. This is somewhat analogous to how some wireless power transfer systems work.
Low-Power Applications: Due to the likely limited energy capture capabilities of such a setup, it might find niche applications in very low-power devices or sensors, particularly in remote or off-grid locations.
Research and Exploration: The setup could be used for experimental purposes to explore unconventional energy generation methods and study the behavior of electromagnetic phenomena in specific environments.
It's important to reiterate that these speculations are highly theoretical and unconventional. Such setups would face numerous practical challenges related to efficiency, scalability, and safety if used for significant power generation. In the absence of established scientific principles or practical applications, any use of such a setup should be approached with caution and rigorous testing.

C.
Scaling up a speculative setup like the one described, involving a conductor powered by 5 volts DC pulsed around a loop of multi-stranded wires with AC input, for a more powerful output would involve addressing several technical challenges. Here's a speculative outline of how it might be scaled up:

Increased Coil Size: One way to increase power output would be to use larger and more extensive coils with a higher number of turns. Larger coils can capture more magnetic flux and generate higher induced voltages.
Higher Input Energies: Increasing the energy input, both in terms of the DC source (5 volts) and the AC input, could boost power output. However, this would require a more substantial power source.
Resonance Tuning: Careful tuning of the AC input frequency to match the resonant frequency of the coil can lead to resonance effects, potentially enhancing power output. Finding the resonant frequency might require experimentation.
Efficiency Optimization: Focus on improving the efficiency of the setup. This could involve minimizing resistance in the wires, reducing energy losses, and using materials with higher permeability for the coil's core to enhance magnetic flux.
Parallel and Series Configuration: Connecting multiple such setups in parallel or series can increase overall power output. However, this would also increase complexity and require synchronization of AC inputs.
Advanced Materials: Exploring advanced materials, such as superconductors, might significantly enhance the efficiency and power output of the setup.
Environmental Factors: Identify environments or locations with stronger and more consistent electromagnetic phenomena, which could increase the energy capture potential.
Safety and Regulation: As you scale up, it becomes crucial to ensure safety and compliance with regulatory standards, especially if the setup involves higher voltages and currents.
Feedback and Control: Implement feedback and control systems to optimize the setup's performance and adapt to changing environmental conditions.
Practical Applications: Define specific applications for the scaled-up setup to ensure it serves a practical purpose.
It's important to emphasize that scaling up such a speculative setup for practical power generation is highly theoretical and would require extensive experimentation, engineering expertise, and resources. Additionally, unconventional energy generation methods often face skepticism and challenges in terms of validation and acceptance within the broader scientific and engineering communities.

Personal note: such a system for power generation is quite similar to Don Smith, Kapanadze, Floyd Sweet, T Moray and many other where same principles are involved and each one has its own method.
A much simplified solution is presented in Arie Melis deGeus patent NL1032750 (protection of patent just expired) which is far easier to replicate if precision, accuracy and instructions/guidelines are followed. His simple circuit should be within a buget up to £200 if everything is bought brand new from shops. Also a common point in all systems as above is the use of multiple series and/or parallel for desired output aka cascading. Very few low losses must occur and high efficiency.

In conclusion: Joel you have a winner and it is entirely up to you if from here you chose to patent and find investors or keep it open source as this is your work, knowledge and resources involved so far, along many years.

Well i'm happy to have it in the open community, As long as they give me basic credit for it, They can have at it as much as they like, As far as a patent. That is dreaming in color unless someone wants to partner with me and has 50k stash just doing nada  Big Grin Thanks all for the support.