Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QEG by Joel

(10-14-2023, 03:22 AM)tachyoncatcher Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 02:05 AM)Mr.Tom Wrote: Hi, tachyoncatcher
What is the power source that your QEG transformers are running on?  interesting concept.
And what do you wish the end results may be?
Sorry if it was somewhere in the thousands of words from this string that I did not read.
I'm lazy. and half blind and did I say Lazy. I like to read the first page and the last only. skip the middle, and ask question to fill the blanks. as noted somewhere on this forum.

thanks tom  ps. if the results could be in watts that is much easier for me to understand. thanks

Hello Tom,
This is a replication thread for Joel's QEG Quantum Energy Generator he showcased on Youtube with construction details.  The power source is unknown.  Quantum, Dirak Sea, Zero point, Dielectric.  You pick your descriptor.  He was able to show a 5x magnification of his source.  He was able to use components he had previously constructed along with the, what I call transformer.  He has 4 or 5 videos dedicated to testing this.  It appeared a 500 watt output was possible with no more than 12 watt input.  He blew all his components before he could thoroughly test this limit.  It is my belief that this is capable of much greater output.  We'll see.

Once parts start to come in I have ideas, I'm going to mold my own cores with various substances, I have all the research ready to go. Looking for the rubber molding for my cores now. I think as one member here pointed out its best to stick with magnetics with this kind of energy for as much as we can. But I think it may need a little more than just that. And I'm tired of just choosing random AC transformers from around the house those for more reasons than one are not optimised for this kind of energy.

Another reason why it seemed to work the way it did is because of wacky circuit configuration, the switching transistor, still switched while "OFF" But instead would switch from the reverse collector to emitter breakdown voltage, Now of course transistors are not made to operate this way. This is more like the holly shit zone vs let's switch it in this region. As much as it will work like a zener diode, The transistor is not made to operate as such and very high voltages / currents Will eventually destroy the transistor as well. And more or less that was the last thing to go on the QEG. NTE 181 went RIP.

As many point out this seems to be a whole different kind of energy, It does not play nice with most traditional electronics, But loves magnetics, So this is perhaps our hint.