Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

(07-22-2024, 06:27 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @JoeLag, I've seen like 80% of your videos. I just want to point out a few errors in the interpretation of measurements. To be clear i dont believe in practical use of what is called free energi, but iam trying to belive. Maybe that noise all around us has some practrical use.
@Mozart,  It was said (in that mentioned video) that when the cell receives a pulse, it responds with pulse in opposite polarity and it was shown on the scope. I'm trying to say that what was shown on the scope was misinterpreted. The oscilloscope in ACmode will show this waveform every time any DC voltage source is connected to the input and you give it the opposite pulse. It doesn't matter if it is a PEG cell or any other source.  Not exactly same of course, it depends on the magnitudes of the voltages of both sources, but generally two opposite peaks. It shows it because there is decoupling capacitor in series with the input inside the scope when in AC mode.  So the fact that the scope shows it does not mean that the cell did that. It will show the true waveform of the cell voltage after the "trigger" pulse only in DCmode.
How the pulsedDC looks on scope in ACmode depends mainly on the pulse width (because of that decoupling cap).If the pulse is long, it will look like a descending ramp. But if the pulse is very short (miliseconds and less) it will look right (you can see the square calibration signal on scope in ACmode because these are short pulses). The longer the pulse, the greater the distortion.
Can i post pictures here somehow?? I will show what i mean.
The fact that you don't measure any current when the LED lights up is strange because the LED needs some minimal current to light up. The current is needed because electrons must move to emit light. In other words, when light is emitted from LED, some current is flowing inside.  Do you have Youtube channel?

I replicated the experiment off scope many times with just a voltmeter and the politrity flip is quite obvious.  Because of course I knew some would criticise the scope. I hear it all. "oh the scope is providing the extra energy etc etc...  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features - by JoeLag - 07-22-2024, 07:53 PM