Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QEG by Joel

Building.
I'm not sure the Negative Energy NE, is isolated in your tests. You will normally see reverse thermal dynamics from the source. The core should be cooler. However, hybrids will produce excess, less heat than normal but no frost. Another tip. Use more magnetics in your tests. A transformer to step down voltage, a choke to gain more time in the pulse and reduce voltage a bit. Use ferrite or air core devices. No iron. Only on the pulsing side of your circuit. Old Flyback transformers out of old TVs work great for this stuff as step down with current.

I've committed an hour a day to this stuff. It might take me a few days to get the build done, but I'll get there.

(09-30-2023, 03:43 PM)JoeLag Wrote: The fact that it can charge a 15uF capacitor to over 1kV almost instantaneously suggests we're dealing with an energy form beyond simple electron flow.

Electron flow? Funny. A device to allow dim witted humans the ability to use energy field potential as flying rocks. The fields we call "electrons" actually take hours to move through a wire. Electricity is not electron flow and magnetic fields are more than we know. But, that is a rant for another post.

I am having some irregularities with the device, As many in the field have had... This thing so far gives me a whole different reading depending on what time of the day. it feels random but we all know it can't be "random" I ruled out direct coupling to "AC" How ever I can't guarantee that some AC scalar potentials from around the "World" driving this at random.

So far It has always given me some kind of voltage around 20 V min and over 2KV max. Most of the time when it gets sluggish I can "trigger" it. But not always.....

I don't live anywhere near a big RF source, I even made sure and logged into the Canada Spectrum Direct and did a search in my area. I think the Police service has the most power on VHF at around 100 watts, FM radio around here is all under 50 watts. No big boys no AM.

But I do live next door so to speak from an Active Super Darn Radar IN the HF ranges(Kapuskasing Ontario) And in between a 49 mhz Wind Profiler Radar. (Abitibi Canyon, Ontario.)

These devices create lots of "Scalar" potentials.  And perhaps it is in part what is exciting this coil.  Perhaps it needs a low HF RF trigger to work those differences within the transducer.

I'm still playing with this and put a hold on more videos for now until I can figure out what really is going on, Take it to the beach as some suggested.

And of course it may be nothing of that and just likes to work "random" Either way, I'm bound to find out what is going on so I can replicate and know what I'm talking about...

So perhaps you all will want to put a hold on this for a while as at this point I have no answers and I don't feel good about myself when I can't explain with confidence what is going on,

And when it does ramp up into the KV range, I'm blowing up all my reactive coupling stages, The coil part runs cold all the time, It's turning into a real pain, Side note got a bedini motor running from that output whatever that means at this point....  But the reactive stage gets red hot. I guess good if I wanted to build a heater  Angry I guess Chat GPT was not far off with the 500 watts calculation on the output, It keeps eating and eating my my reactive stage, the whole thing, the capacitor the diodes it all breaks down after a few moments of those KV peaks. 

Right now the device is in a complete non working state, Well it works like a traditionally Bedini coil that you can pulse, Just nothing special comes from it unless I marry it with reactive coupling, then it builds up those peaks and keeps going for hours, I got shocked from it yesterday and my hand still hurts today. And it was a strange shock, As soon as it made contact, As soon as I put my hand away it took some inches to get away to break the shock, It just kept giving it to me even from a distance as I pulled away, almost like this would of been 100kv or something. 
I know your all excited, but the results so far are far from any "Scientific" credibility. Unless I can control and replicate..... But hang tight everyone. I'm making progress everyday.  Big Grin

Joel, you may want to have a look here https://www.overunityresearch.com/index....pic=3655.0

It seems to be the same phenomon

Maybe  you smart folks can figure it out! I'm getting frustrated with this!  Angry

[Image: Trigger-Mode.png]

[Image: Passive-mode.png]

The second one works very flonky, Seems complete random, shocks me across the room and burns out all my reactive stages....... In the works

In passive mode, Everytime the transistors triggers the dump, it creates feedback radiant energy, coupling back into it, The reverse 120 cap along with the electret effect ramps back up with this amplified amplitudes, and triggers the transistor again and it goes on and on but in between these dumps it triggers these random sharp spikes of over 1kV and it's taking out every PSU I tried using this energy on..... To failure every time. (when it does decide to work) Lots of heat and burning up at the PSU stage. Coil still runs cold.... It looks like something in random couples into this to help aid the effect, But only once triggered ironically. It's does not appear at this point available 24.7  varies in the daytime and night time. Some hours it won't seem to even trigger the loop while other times with no effort it goes for hours.

Joel, if you read what partzman found in the link above you can see it is weather dependant, works only when is sunny, they have done a lot of tests and it is over unity when works and under unity when not, but clearly won’t work in high humidity and i don’t know nobody tried to insulate the circuit with conformal coating or similar.

Also you are using grounding from the grid if i understand correctly and it may be a link when usage of the grid goes up and down depending how much reactive pover is sent back to the grid from domestic appliances … it might be another explanation.

(10-03-2023, 08:38 PM)Mozart Wrote: Joel, if you read what partzman found in the link above you can see it is weather dependant, works only when is sunny, they have done a lot of tests and it is over unity when works and under unity when not, but clearly won’t work in high humidity and i don’t know nobody tried to insulate the circuit with conformal coating or similar.

Also you are using grounding from the grid if i understand correctly and it may be a link when usage of the grid goes up and down depending how much reactive pover is sent back to the grid from domestic appliances … it might be another explanation.

I tried all kinds of grounds even a counterpoise with similar results. And more so strange, Why does it need to be triggered for capturing whatever this is... Won't just start working on its own. It needs that trigger pulse and either it goes or it don't.....

So, is it weather dependant than ? I mean not working when rainy and working fine when weather is dry ?

(10-03-2023, 10:56 PM)Mozart Wrote: So, is it weather dependant than ? I mean not working when rainy and working fine when weather is dry ?

I have not made a link yet with the weather, I will pay close attention from this point on.

It is actually affected by celestial weather and so is our earthly weather. The sun is the biggest influencer right now and it's actively erratic during this solar maximus. So yes, it is not consistent. But, you can get around that. You will need isolation magnetics. I made some suggestion in previous posts. I am building more than one of these devices as I want to duplicate what you have and build something with my own ideas for better control. Using methodologies which I have shared previously in this forum. I will share successes and failures on this forum. but not on Youtube. Sharing here still makes it open source.

BTW, I am using 23 gauge wire for the HV side of your QEG transformer. I made a guess from your videos. If you could confirm I'm close, that would be great. I have on the bench 30, 23 and 18 gauge wire in spools with sufficient quantity wrap these coils.

Joel,
You might be interested in this open source software for circuit diagrams. They have both, web based and desktop apps for free.
Circuit Diagram
Pretty simple to use.
DigiKey also sponsors a free Diagram Utility here:
SchemeIt

(10-04-2023, 12:41 AM)tachyoncatcher Wrote: It is actually affected by celestial weather and so is our earthly weather.  The sun is the biggest influencer right now and it's actively erratic during this solar maximus.  So yes, it is not consistent.  But, you can get around that.  You will need isolation magnetics.  I made some suggestion in previous posts.  I am building more than one of these devices as I want to duplicate what you have and build something with my own ideas for better control.  Using methodologies which I have shared previously in this forum.  I will share successes and failures on this forum. but not on Youtube.  Sharing here still makes it open source.

BTW, I am using 23 gauge wire for the HV side of your QEG transformer.  I made a guess from your videos.  If you could confirm I'm close, that would be great.  I have on the bench 30, 23 and 18 gauge wire in spools with sufficient quantity wrap these coils.

Joel,
You might be interested in this open source software for circuit diagrams.  They have both, web based and desktop apps for free.
Circuit Diagram
Pretty simple to use.
DigiKey also sponsors a free Diagram Utility here:
SchemeIt

Sounds about right I still have the spool of it but the writing is fading away. looks correct.  As far as software I use old program "Circuit Wizard" Thanks!