Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ambient Powered AC Amplifier

I posted this video on youtube a while back. 

And guess what, As messy as it is, I found my circuit diagram! Shared here exclusively if this sort of thing interests you. This was many years ago very early on in my research.

I'm sorry I have a hard time following this many years later, I should of left more notes Sad

Arg I sucked at schematics, might be a few errors here, Those transistors should be configured as full bridge diode rectifiers with super low forward voltage loss. I think was the idea here.

Looks like I might have to clean this up here is the idea now its coming back to me.

Using electret antenna two separate antennas, Each on its own AC full bridge rectifier build with transistors acting like diodes. Trying to exploit the negative like resistance of a "tunnel" diode. One stage charges a cap and triggers a transistor to pulse another charged up cap from the other rectifier circuit. This outputs a square wave pulse. This pulse once again charges another small cap that triggers a flyback transistor HV supply stage simple joule thief like. This drives the Kapagen coil, That outputs a spark gap more negative resistance, Optimal you can kick start the oscillator with a dead battery for a moment. To start the feedback. The output feeds into a VT acting as "ion valve like" and rectifier cold reaction, but it outputs X-rays and more radiant energy, pulsed into a normal step down transformer for a high current output. Ouuf I really got to remake this schematic but yeah that's what I tried to draw at the time.

I think I should re-explore this now with everything more I learned. I knew nothing about one wire systems and the heaviside component of the wire etc...

I think I may have been on to something good here without really knowing at the time what to do with it....

I am looking forward for this setup, if you have time to double check I am keen to replicate.