Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone be interested in seeing how the Bessler Wheel works

For a long time people have been trying to solve the issue of did the Bessler wheel really work?
There is only one way to find out.
Show drawings of a Bessler Wheel working system that more that likely is the only format that could have been 
used in 1700 - 1717 when he was building his Orffyreus Projects. or the Bessler Wheel.

But I am not a big fan of this plan.

Sorry, but i have little interest in kinetic devices. They are prone to breakdown way easier than solid state for power generation. They have their own merits but for a diy solution, a solid state is better … not too many people have a desire to transform their living space into a workshop or get access to a workshop where they can build their experimental devices.

(10-28-2023, 09:04 AM)Mozart Wrote: Sorry, but i have little interest in kinetic devices. They are prone to breakdown way easier than solid state for power generation. They have their own merits but for a diy solution, a solid state is better … not too many people have a desire to transform their living space into a workshop or get access to a workshop where they can build their experimental devices.

Are you more interested in a perpetual motion devise? that seems trivial if you take this video by Green Power channel. Understand the device then turn it into a circle, and some spiral on top to get you over the hump. make it stationary like a ferrous wheel and then bring 2 opposition magnets at the base to cause rotation.. have a blast..

remember its all in the spacing/ geometry, and the tiny bump at the end o the circle created. you need a axis, non ferrous aluminum.. then you need a mounting base, then you bring the 2 magnets at the base o the wheel to cause rotation..

no need to thank me thank Dan from green Power channel, The ferrous wheel is my original idea.. have a blast..

https://youtu.be/QKjFinUgft4?si=UMsZfFKhQT3vmXMh

(11-03-2023, 04:59 AM)Mozart Wrote: https://youtu.be/QKjFinUgft4?si=UMsZfFKhQT3vmXMh

oh Ai ii am sorry i thought Dan FROM GREEN POWER ENERGY, said look it releases at the end. and it can even go up hill on a high friction surface. so if you are not serious about discovery then maybe you can find it on another plane.. Dodgy Dodgy