Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resonance Amplification

Video 
Good day folks here is my youtube video demonstrating this concept:

https://youtu.be/hBM6Bw35dbk

In this forum post, we will explore the concept of energy transfer and manipulation using a resonating flat coil and an induction loop. The resonating flat coil is capable of storing and releasing energy in sync with the input signal, resulting in a stronger output signal. Additionally, the resonating flat coil can induce a larger current in the induction loop when placed at a certain distance from the coil, due to the stronger magnetic field generated by the oscillating coil.

It is essential to understand that the energy transfer between the flat coil and the induction loop is a separate process from the input signal that triggers the resonating flat coil. While the input signal sets up the resonant frequency of the coil and causes it to oscillate, the energy transfer between the coil and the induction loop is a result of the amplified magnetic field generated by the oscillating coil.

However, the strength of the output signal will depend on various factors, including the resonant frequency of the flat coil and the distance between the flat coil and the induction coil.

One of the exciting possibilities of this energy transfer is that it can be used to power devices such as a rectifier and battery charger, making the system self-sustainable. By taking advantage of multiple existing energies available to the system for usage that would otherwise be wasted, we can create innovative and sustainable devices.

However, it is crucial to note that the statement that energy cannot be created or destroyed can be misleading. While it is true that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can be manipulated and converted into other forms. By working together, multiple energy systems can be used to make up for losses from another energy system, and a net gain of electricity energy can be observed. This does not violate any laws of thermodynamics and merely requires us to think a little outside the box.

In conclusion, the resonating flat coil and induction loop provide an excellent example of how we can manipulate and transfer energy to create sustainable and innovative devices. By understanding the principles behind energy transfer and taking advantage of existing energies, we can create new possibilities for energy use and production without violating the laws of thermodynamics.

Something like here: https://youtu.be/e7lJHIPAxVw?si=rzs9XLsUGBA0eQcE

I want to mention that despite having enough voltage and current to lit up the bulb I can hold both wires connecting the bulb with my bare hands and there is no shock or anything like wires from grid socket.

Power source for ZVS is 20 V 3.2 amp from a laptop charger and of I try to draw more power from my coils the whole system shut down. So, all coils are stack clockwise they, are made identical in size and indeed the distance between them is reflected in power consumption which can be seen on battery meter.
In this way I can power to fully lit 220v 11 watts 50 Hz cfl bulb and is drawing 8.3-8.5 watts at 20.4 V from this arrangement. If i remove wood spacers placed between coils power drawn increase to 10.5-10.8 watts.

The arrangement is: 1 bifilar flat coil with outside and inside wire connected to the + of zvs and inside wire from outer and inner diameter are connected together to the - of zvs. Then I have 2 sets of coils as follow: 1 bifilar identical with the one connected to the zvs, where inner wires are input/output and outer wires are connected in series, 2 more monofilar coils are part of the set and connected in series with the bifilar. Two sets are connected in parallel for output and they are placed 1 set below and 1 set above the bifilar connected to the zvs. There is no galvanic connection between primary and secondaries, they are mutually coupled, inductive coupling.

If I try to flip any set or coil power drawn increase even to 28 watts. So, as long as they do not match same magnetic field orientation they will become inefficient, but still can output enough power.

Also, unfortunately I’ve made a mistake on fabrication and the 2 wires in bifilar do not have same length, but total length is equal for all coils. What means this mistake ? Reduced output power is the first effect ! Why ? Because pulsing, switching take places between 2 different capacitance and inductance … they are very small indeed, but at +12 Mhz resonance corresponding wire length is HUGE ! How do i Know ? Just look at the variation of power and you will understand.

(03-11-2024, 04:09 PM)Mozart Wrote: Something like here: https://youtu.be/e7lJHIPAxVw?si=rzs9XLsUGBA0eQcE

I want to mention that despite having enough voltage and current to lit up the bulb I can hold both wires connecting the bulb with my bare hands and there is no shock or anything like wires from grid socket.

Power source for ZVS is 20 V 3.2 amp from a laptop charger and of I try to draw more power from my coils the whole system shut down. So, all coils are stack clockwise they, are made identical in size and indeed the distance between them is reflected in power consumption which can be seen on battery meter.
In this way I can power to fully lit 220v 11 watts 50 Hz cfl bulb and is drawing 8.3-8.5 watts at 20.4 V from this arrangement. If i remove wood spacers placed between coils power drawn increase to 10.5-10.8 watts.

The arrangement is: 1 bifilar flat coil with outside and inside wire connected to the + of zvs and inside wire from outer and inner diameter are connected together to the - of zvs. Then I have 2 sets of coils as follow: 1 bifilar identical with the one connected to the zvs, where inner wires are input/output and outer wires are connected in series, 2 more monofilar coils are part of the set and connected in series with the bifilar. Two sets are connected in parallel for output and they are placed 1 set below and 1 set above the bifilar connected to the zvs. There is no galvanic connection between primary and secondaries, they are mutually coupled, inductive coupling.

If I try to flip any set or coil power drawn increase even to 28 watts. So, as long as they do not match same magnetic field orientation they will become inefficient, but still can output enough power.

Also, unfortunately I’ve made a mistake on fabrication and the 2 wires in bifilar do not have same length, but total length is equal for all coils. What means this mistake ? Reduced output power is the first effect ! Why ? Because pulsing, switching take places between 2 different capacitance and inductance … they are very small indeed, but at +12 Mhz resonance corresponding wire length is HUGE ! How do i Know ? Just look at the variation of power and you will understand.

Nice. The capacitor on the breadboard  is 22uF? And what kind of fast diodes did you use?

Diodes are Vishay byv27-200 200V 2 amps, capacitor https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/5...2225020P22

It just happen to have them handy for a test. As soon as I will make new coils I will fine tune the system as it is capable to deliver a lot more than that.

ZVS and coils without any load will draw 5.1-5.3 watts from the source. Just to understand how little power needs a cfl bulb to be lit up.

Also I need to figure out some ground points instead of adjusting resistance for each load as I can power heavier loads with this little system when proper tuned and build.

This more like a proof of concept and I intend to use it with my water powered batteries also on my youtube channel. No pollution, no waste, in harmony with the nature.

Also, i forgot to mention that if I remove wood spacers that keep coils apart, I can power about 70 white LEDs in series and the whole setup draw 7 watt fully brigth, but if I try to power only 50 leds power drawn increase over 9 watts … the more voltage used, less power drawn … I can show it as accidentally I touched on 40 leds and they were smoked instantly. Than on second test where I tried to add 6V bldc motor i have blown up all the rest of leds trying to adjust the voltage.

It seems the output is AC and DC in the same time … which is quite strange .. or some kind of high frequency pulsed DC

Last 2 weeks I just blown up my last multimeter, so I can only calculate and guess what am I doing until new toys arrive. Anyway on such system most of the measurement tools are useless and a better approach is to check with loads.

But there is something which may worth all attention: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_circuit and this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-circuit_voltage  and see attached picture

See attached picture

Coils construction calculator: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/calcul...alculator/

Also, see attached photo with actual size of my coils and note that bifilar coil will have same length of wire, just split the length in half when start coiling and add 200-250 mm more for connections. But all of them MUST have the same length.

Wire used 0.75 multi strand pvc insulation … for house light wiring, spacing used for calculus derive from thickness of insulation and needs to be as tide as as possible.

Total coils: 3 bifilar, 4 monofilar.

ZVS https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BD...UTF8&psc=1

There is an update with my little setup, where I can power an ironing iron and consumption is just 100w for a device that take 2000 w

https://youtu.be/C9taAOzYhdM?si=sx3dA5sx788xzLDU

(03-15-2024, 04:33 PM)Mozart Wrote: There is an update with my little setup, where I can power an ironing iron and consumption is just 100w for a device that take 2000 w

I read many success with those ZVS units for various applications. 

I'm chicken and afraid of RFI issues experimenting with High Power inputs. Perhaps one day in the middle of nowhere in the cave Smile 

Thanks for sharing.

(03-15-2024, 06:28 PM)admin Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 04:33 PM)Mozart Wrote: There is an update with my little setup, where I can power an ironing iron and consumption is just 100w for a device that take 2000 w

I'm chicken and afraid of RFI issues experimenting with High Power inputs. Perhaps one day in the middle of nowhere in the cave Smile 

Thanks for sharing.

hi Joel,

I really don’t understand what could hold you back from more powerful experiments. You have far better experience and understanding of electronics than myself, but still afraid to challenge the BEAST …

I had this circuit built for quite a while and I thought it worth to share it.

Not sure what is your problem with RFI issues or “high power inputs” as there is just 20 V 3.2 amps input.

All I can say, in this arrangement presented here is very important how to connect coils … different connections will yield different results and sometime might be disappointing if wrong connections are made.

All this output power can be increased if one needs and also the input can be reduced even if output is increased.

I will try to make another video with boiling water to see how long it take for 1 litre with my setup and from the grid, to compare, and also compare the input used.

Just try to apply what you are explaining in your videos Joel.

(03-15-2024, 06:58 PM)Mozart Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 06:28 PM)admin Wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

hi Joel,

I really don’t understand what could hold you back from more powerful experiments. You have far better experience and understanding of electronics than myself, but still afraid to challenge the BEAST …

I had this circuit built for quite a while and I thought it worth to share it.

Not sure what is your problem with RFI issues or “high power inputs” as there is just 20 V 3.2 amps input.

All I can say, in this arrangement presented here is very important how to connect coils … different connections will yield different results and sometime might be disappointing if wrong connections are made.

All this output power can be increased if one needs and also the input can be reduced even if output is increased.

I will try to make another video with boiling water to see how long it take for 1 litre with my setup and from the grid, to compare, and also compare the input used.

Just try to apply what you are explaining in your videos Joel.

Long long ago I was experimenting with my own version of the Philadelphia experiment.  I had these huge outdoor coils built with radio coax. I shorly found what you would consider the FCC at the door if USA. I'm in Canada but we have our own version of these folks. Nothing bad came of it. Got a warning that's all. But I won' forget it Smile

With this setup you can’t disturb anyone apart from aether and all is very local in less then 0.5 meters. I have my own concerns as well and I won’t build something for long range. I rather make it mobile.