Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

Also, there is nothing expensive in what I have shown and can be done even with scrap materials, whoever wants more tests, can do themselves and prove me wrong if they can.

"They only show failures and misleading info for public eyes."
so you mean that you know that the measurement was not ok? Why don't you simply write that you are aware of it? When someone tells me that I'm measuring something wrong, I'm interested in his reason why, even if I think he's wrong. Everybody makes mistakes. So I'll leave it alone.. I bought 1kg of PEG8000, I know you use PEG 4400 I think, but this one was the easiest to find. 8000 only has longer molecules.  Is the PEG you use pure or are there any other additives(i mean that laxative)? I put together a test PEG Cell with aluminum and copper electrodes, I will test it this weekend. The images I insert do not appear. Does the link I wrote here work at least? I would show a photo of my cell. I poured the molten peg between the copper and aluminum plate. I did it that way because I was afraid that if I poured a peg with water in there, the water in the middle of the cell wouldn't evaporate and it would stay moist.. when you made the peg cell with the long tubes, weren't you afraid that it would stay moist in the middle? Do you think that baking will ensure the evaporation of all moisture even with such a long cell?  What properties will improve if the Cell is bigger if it's not about the current? After all, it will give the same voltage as a small Cell, or not? I would like to make more Cells and put them in a series but I hesitate how to make them big..

Why don't you show that there really is no current flowing in your setup Mozart? Btw congratulations, you rediscovered the photoelectric effect. Unfortunately, Einstein already won the Nobel Prize for this.. Because he was willing to present explanations and evidence, and he had patience with people who disagreed with him. He just wasn't done with it the moment someone pointed out the discrepancy. If you want a more advanced version, get a solar panel. I'll try your Cells..

Yeah, you are a bit annoying indeed. If you really have any difficulties in building something or test proof of concept, let me know what exactly they are and I can try to help, apart from this I won’t spent my time with silly tests required … which can be done by any +10 years old school boy/girl.

All I said is true and tested.

My guess is any glass sintered diode will yield good voltage, just compare with solar cells ? hybrid cap-batteries should be used diy for gain. Just don’t trust what mainstream science tells you, be ready to check any of their silly claims.

@Mozart I just watched your other videos. That's the ZVS driver right? (Nice design btw) Connected to air? transformer with flat coils. One-way rectified transformer output (two diodes because too high a voltage?), smoothed by a capacitor. And two more diodes because why not.. What is the purpose of the last two diodes? Precisely measured energy consumption, but the output is analyzed by the glow of the light bulb. Why? So why bother measuring consumption at all? Seriously why?Smile I have my old ZVSdriver somewhere, I'll try this bit too.
@JoeLad I hope you are still willing to at least discuss the construction of PEGcell with me. I would like to do tests with them, and I would like to know your opinion on what I asked.

(07-24-2024, 02:52 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @Mozart  I just watched your other videos. That's the ZVS driver right? (Nice design btw) Connected to air? transformer with flat coils. One-way rectified transformer output (two diodes because too high a voltage?), smoothed by a capacitor. And two more diodes because why not.. What is the purpose of the last two diodes? Precisely measured energy consumption, but the output is analyzed by the glow of the light bulb. Why? So why bother measuring consumption at all? Seriously why?Smile I have my old ZVSdriver somewhere, I'll try this bit too.
@JoeLad  I hope you are still willing to at least discuss the construction of PEGcell with me. I would like to do tests with them, and I would like to know your opinion on what I asked.

Many of your questions the answers are still in active development. We are all trying to determine those optimal values. What I can say is take a look at some research done by another group of folks. This can give you their perspective on it and they share many construction varieties and get into details.  Different PEG compositions I have not experimented with etc etc..

https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/joel-...ower-cell/

https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/fight...plication/

(07-24-2024, 12:28 PM)Mozart Wrote: Yeah, you are a bit annoying indeed. If you really have any difficulties in building something or test proof of concept, let me know what exactly they are and I can try to help, apart from this I won’t spent my time with silly tests required … which can be done by any +10 years old school boy/girl.

All I said is true and tested.

My guess is any glass sintered diode will yield good voltage, just compare with solar cells ? hybrid cap-batteries should be used diy for gain. Just don’t trust what mainstream science tells you, be ready to check any of their silly claims.

Interestingly At certain frequencies I been able to get light like LED out of glass diodes. green glow Also pretty sure it fries them as well  Big Grin

My guess, glass sintered diodes would be a better choice over solar panels, just add capacitor bank acordingly than add coils and transistor(s), if sun doesn’t shine as much, find a low pressure mercury vapour street light 80 watts with aluminium enclosure and just replicate Tesla radiant energy apparatus … the beauty is to incorporate the lamp in the output circuit using one wire system and ground, as they are a fantastic source of negative resistance not only powerful and efficient UV source and may just tune the system than. Obviously we need to add a second output for useful loads using another patent of Tesla with bucking coils or bifilar or any variation which improve output curent for loads.

(07-24-2024, 02:52 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @Mozart  I just watched your other videos. That's the ZVS driver right? (Nice design btw) Connected to air? transformer with flat coils. One-way rectified transformer output (two diodes because too high a voltage?), smoothed by a capacitor. And two more diodes because why not.. What is the purpose of the last two diodes? Precisely measured energy consumption, but the output is analyzed by the glow of the light bulb. Why? So why bother measuring consumption at all? Seriously why?Smile I have my old ZVSdriver somewhere, I'll try this bit too.
@JoeLad  I hope you are still willing to at least discuss the construction of PEGcell with me. I would like to do tests with them, and I would like to know your opinion on what I asked.

You can observe I am measuring the input and monitor the output with a battery meter, no measurements on load side will be accurate.
Using just 2 diodes will let you power DC loads with pulsed DC much more efficient than using flat DC, also pulsed dc will let you power AC loads in the same time if you wish.
My advice is: do not connect any expensive devices which contain electronic circuits as they will be fried pretty quick, use it for resistive loads and eventually inductive loads ONLY. Or, fully rectify the output and smooth it with cap-batteries then add inverter. Can be further developed this circuit easy.

All components are listed in comments with links for source and characteristics. Look for my other posts in this forum to see calculus for coils if you need. But this is just a replica of “what if I did this …” youtube channel where much more interesting things are disclosed, coroborate this with what Joel shows and you may get what you are looking for.

Just don’t ask us to do tests or any other silly things, everything is cheap and do not require high skills or expensive tools or instruments … I can do almost everything with just some pliers and one cheap multimeter. Build them and do whatever tests you wish.