Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silicate Magic Rock infinite battery

I have a magic garden crystal kit copper zinc battery working for ten years without recharging, Add a mixture consisting of 100-ml sodium silicate solution with 400 ml distilled water., the magic rocks are like DNA building and electricity consumption deplete them but they build up again recharging alone. https://www.thoughtco.com/make-your-own-...cks-607653 As the silicate crystals grow the battery recharges alone.

Check out my most recent video ive been playing with this stuff for a while now i have made a few more batches and will share my recipe when i find something that is reliable and that works the best because there is many variables to consider. Im happy to hear others have experience with them and i would love to ping pong ideas with some people about what is happening here and how we can dope the growth of these silicate crystals to have different properties heres the link to my video https://youtu.be/D70EKcTBG5Q?si=YeRmEvqd7Y1RonRy

I don’t have yet an extensive and comprehensive explanation but based on observations it seems that it has something to do with dielectric material and its conductivity of what is called electrostatic charge.

When we have an insulator material in a field of non polarised electric charges some kind of polarisation occur … or conversion from “electrostatic” into hot electric … hot electric (what we currently use on the grid) is lethal, while surrounding energy is not.

Pure energy do not harm when there is no mass, but when is “conducted” into metal mass become destructive/lethal and is happening at low frequency.

Think about light, what is what we call light ? A strong ionised atmosphere, which we can recreate with our bulbs/led/fluorescent devices. Light is not harmful, but it can be in certain circumstances. A solar cell convert this ionisation in hot electricity … very inefficient of course and with heat dissipation.

So, the main ingredient in this type of cells is the dielectric material which conduct “static” charges and metal electrodes convert it in hot electricity …. I guess we can confirm this by playing with variation of area exposed in dielectric of electrodes and thickness of dielectric separating and surrounding electrodes … somehow similar with capacitors, but if we “condition” how this dielectric will form its atomic structure when is brought from hot/warm state to cold state placing an electric charge flow … it will influence how collection of static charges are converted into hot charges.

Capacitance means storage of electric energy in magnetic field, inductance store it in electric field. Method of transfer form capacitance to inductance or viceversa is reversible and make the difference when we transfer electric energy between 2 or more emitter-receptors. So as long as energy transfer takes place in magnetic filed there will be no loss due to absence of physical connections … using 2 dissimilar metal electrodes we can polarise “static” charges and give them a certain mass according to metal properties.

This is my attempt to explain the phenomena and if there is any truth in it we can see how to make the most of it.

Now all of this brings us back to Tesla’s radiant energy and his use of “condenser” which looks like an capacitor where collection of high energy is possible by polarising electric charges in “condenser” using similar metal electrodes where each electrode is placed in a medium without mass (or less mass) up in the air and the other electrode in a medium with greater mass (earth ground) provided that the gradient is preserved by insulating conductor to prevent leakage … as proved by Joel Lagace in his experiment and demonstration of PEG cell … this is why DC must be used, to preserve polarisation given by gradient. … it really doesn’t matter if we collect more positive or less positive in larger amount. If we replace the less positive (ground) with negative of a battery (as per Tesla patent) we can dispense with ground connection and the potential will be raised in “condenser” with the equal of strongest sign (polarity) … if we provide  a voltage from negative of a battery, the positive sign will be matched for free from the other side of gradient if there is enough path to provide (size of conductor).

For higher power generation a method of interruption of dc must be used and BEMF must be transferred without loss in a magnetic coupling into secondary (collection/output). Primary direct collected from gradient should be used only for excitement/disturbance and no physical connection between primary and secondary should take place as will be seen as killing the dipole.

So, our capacitors must become electrets (condensers, as per Tesla description) if we aim to collect radiant energy (the sea of energy we live in).

How to use this gradient ? You need to test with your “condenser” how fast it reach maximum voltage and what is average of this potential … also you may observe when you short electrodes what is the voltage which shows up instantly … consider an “joule thief” working for this instant potential or work out how you can reasonably improve its amplitude if neccessary.

I guess “what if I did this” youtube channel may be of inspiration with single transistor setup. If you manage to get the multilayer solenoid wire exact 4 times longer than bifilar you got what you are looking for. Play with diameter former on any online calculator until you get them right and consider 9-10 turns for bifilar with smaller resistance you can afford to buy always consider total length of wire including connections.

Consider testing in a field where EMI is less for true radiant energy collection … otherwise you may find out when grid power is switched off you can not use your device.