Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy

Well, your experiment is not as conclusive as you might think in my opinion, while I am not denying the variant with magnetic field/flux.

And this is way i think is inconclusive: when i described the method based on Tesla invention I have explained the whole mechanism and suggested a fractal antenna array made of graphene coated on aluminium to match resonance for a specific wavelength.

In Don Smith arrangement we can observe the same invention applied but the source intercepted is a different wave length, and your aluminium plate does not have graphene coating and also i can not see any tuning capacitors to match frequency for antenna or ground connection.

So, Tesla’s radiant energy utilisation apparatus is tapping into the wheelwork of the universe the main and only energy source all the rest are just carriers of this energy and gives the false impression they are source of energy.

All the methods of any invention tapping into main source of energy of the universe are just methods of connection to the main. So upon of method of tapping a solution is to bring it the a form to use is employed.

About using permanent magnets I only know of 3 methods so far and only 2 of them have disclosed the method of use: 1 transformers with magnets, cyclotron of Arie deGeus and Daniel Macfarland Cook which only specify the iron rods can be replaced with magnets but do not show or describe the method with magnets.

For magnets we need to understand what they are and what they do.
A magnet is a device which hold a charge trapped inside, and basic alloy is iron copper nickel. Where iron is the storage or container of the charge, copper is the mean of circulating and nickel is the dam that hold and prevent the charge to escape from the containment.
An continuous circulating charge which is happening in a magnet will radiate a magnetic field which will do so for as long as conditions to trap the electricity inside do not change. This is why we can create and use electromagnets which can be switched on/off on demand. Electric charge (energy) will always try to flow (not electrons, only the charge) and try try to fill any certain material that is acting like an ocean (iron is best). So iron will be attracted by any north or south pole as long as their is not any alloy to prevent it.

A better understanding of magnet is to study Daniel Cook invention and see his description of how his invention work, how and where 8 currents in 2 sets of double coils flow and which one is able to overcome the opposite flow. This may lead to understanding what is happening in compound coils and why we don’t need to let magnetic flow/current to collapse (check ufopolitics Figuera patent replication on overunitymachines.com for confirmation of the effect).

Currently I am trying to figure out if there is another way to take advantage of a magnet effect in a solid state setup, as Arie deGeus said in his patent for cyclotron that our academics and experts have understood pretty how electromagnets work but not yet how permanent magnets work.
So, all these makes me think that there is a way to build a device which can power itself and provide unlimited electric energy in excess to be used as pleased and they can be very small in size if this is desired.

Let’s think about 2 bucking coils which fight with their north pole one against each other and make an analogy with permanent magnets, as we can see taking in account above explanation of what is a permanent magnet, that a permanent magnet is in fact a continuous energised coil without any external source ! … enough for today for the moment.

Looks like you are describing the principle of traditional magnetic amplifier modulating magnetic flux and use this modulated magnetic flux as source of power … this is what Don Smith said in his first time presentation and I totally agree.

By the way, it might be the language barrier that prevent us to understand nuances of what we saying, but was not my intention to say in your arrangement tesla invention don’t work … it is about the input method, if high frequency is tapped there is no need to amplify it and low voltage can be used as it is, if low frequency is tapped it must be amplified together with voltage.

(02-17-2024, 10:37 AM)Scramb3r Wrote:
(02-17-2024, 10:03 AM)Scramb3r Wrote: In the next couple of days I might put up a video showing people how to do a simple Don Smith experiment using a plasma globe.

On second thought, constantly seeing the great spy's here (Google/Bing) has caused me to reconsider.

At least here you can see them (the spies). But take in account they are everywhere online.

Here is a nice one without permanent magnets http://typeright.social/forum/showthread.php?tid=244

Sometimes when an idea spring to my mind and I can see some benefits I can’t stop thinking … so i just watch this video https://youtu.be/sO6SI4r7lGc?si=aof5YTZTlJqGD7-3 and immediately i though this is what i need for input !

Is already made and contain all needed elements so, very simple basic headlight for vehicles where we replace the lens with our “elevated plate” made of graphene coated aluminium, all the light is already concentrated in very close proximity with very good power density far superior to my initial calculus, or any similar arrangement provided by a hand torch light, portable floodlight will just do the job and capacitors for HF with very small capacitance and low voltage are necessary. Probably a small setup like the one described in Patrick Kelly book (Jess Ascanius) would work great and should provide far more power than input is tuned properly for resonance.

If anyone have a solar system in place can try to swap the input of one panel with this type of setup and see the results.

What happen ? Why all scramb3r messages disappeared ?

(02-18-2024, 04:39 PM)Mozart Wrote: What happen ? Why all scramb3r messages disappeared ?

He got upset at "Spies" this is a forum. We never have intention of being a closed secret society. It's good that bots scan the contents, It's how search engines and bots index posts and stuff so people can find posts if they search some terms and that is the point to help and bring awareness. Keep in mind the "Bots" only have read access like any one else. So its not like they can control or do any harm. It's mostly stats and indexing services. 

He reached out and said wanted to delete his posts. I'm not sure how to do this as a one click on the admin interface without messing anything up on the forum so I think he deleted this own posts. I was thinking of purging the account just as a quick fix to keep everyone happy but it seems he already got to it.

(02-22-2024, 08:56 PM)JoeLag Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 04:39 PM)Mozart Wrote: What happen ? Why all scramb3r messages disappeared ?

He got upset at "Spies" this is a forum. We never have intention of being a closed secret society. It's good that bots scan the contents, It's how search engines and bots index posts and stuff so people can find posts if they search some terms and that is the point to help and bring awareness. Keep in mind the "Bots" only have read access like any one else. So its not like they can control or do any harm. It's mostly stats and indexing services. 

He reached out and said wanted to delete his posts. I'm not sure how to do this as a one click on the admin interface without messing anything up on the forum so I think he deleted this own posts. I was thinking of purging the account just as a quick fix to keep everyone happy but it seems he already got to it.

Hi Joel,

In the opening topic you have used patent 685958 of Nicola Tesla, probably because is the only one available even on USPTO … it is quite outrageous to see how they try to hide such valuable information.

Please see the attachment on my other topic.

By the way, keep it open source woth free access to all info is brilliant, I can’t stop myself to ask for a rational an logic explanation of why Google needs to print a thread or rate a topic as well as Facebook, Bing or any other search engines … they should only read … or when you see any of these search engines looking up for user’s profile … what kind of indexing they doing and for what purpose ?

See attached printscreen as proof.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)