Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurophone / more information

(05-14-2023, 02:09 PM)JoeLag Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 10:35 AM)hasko Wrote: These are technical specification of the buzzers. Is these OK?

I found this piezo ultrasonic transducer in local store. I think this is the right one? What you think?
https://vikiwat.com/product/19807/ultras...mm.en.html

Also what kind of transformer is good to use, i mean 12 to 12 volts? Or 220 to 12?

Is it silly of me that the first thing I think of is a guitar pickup transducer.?
As far as transformer goes an "isolation" transformer would work best. Any AC transformer should also work well, Typically, a high impedance device like a piezoelectric buzzer should be connected to the higher voltage output of the transformer. This is because a high impedance device requires a higher voltage to drive it than a low impedance device.

Hi Joel,
I'd like to experiment with the Web App thas was on http://typeright.social/neurophone/. It said visit help for circuit diagram. Would you mind sharing the circuit diagram?
Thanks in advance!

(06-18-2023, 06:04 AM)hasko Wrote: Also i think, maybe piezo must be touched to the skin? Like echograph touch the belly of pregnant mother? Also cant figured out how to use two transducers?

Yeah its normal that you can hear sound, some will hear it better some may even hear the ultrasonic frequency as you don't have much high range in the sound card but technically enough to experiment. 

The tricky part is finding out a way to hold those bulky piezo plates to the skin of the forehead. 

And remember this is the "toy" setup. A hookup you can do at home instead of buy the box today online. Some  no name brands don't even have an ultrasound they just play back the audio in the piezo ( kind of lame )

The traditional neurophone uses low frequency RF high voltage and ultra sound mixing.

(06-18-2023, 06:04 AM)hasko Wrote: Also i think, maybe piezo must be touched to the skin? Like echograph touch the belly of pregnant mother? Also cant figured out how to use two transducers?

So, how’s it going? Any success?

So, how’s it going? Any success?