Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problems with Youtube Deleting Comments

Good day folks, In part why I built this forum. I keep noticing more and more comments get deleted by youtube, And the pattern is whenever its a great comment with important info. 

If i'm lucky Youtube will give me a notice in the spam filters but won't even let me click on the checkmark to approved it, Youtube makes a determination and the checkmark gets grayed out.
Folks are starting to get upset at me and getting the wrong idea!

In other words I even can't restore your comments, Along with ChatGPT it seems like the censoring has gone up magnitudes maybe a couple weeks now it's been very bad, since the War started in Israel may have something to do with it.....

Anyways that's why I encourage everyone to come here and post your important comments, Anything more than "great video" seems to trigger youtube these days. So don't waste your time trying to describe a process as a comment.  Youtube will just flag it as fake, terror and the list goes on..... Confused

Hi everyone, This seems to be what is know as The world has been filled up with scammers and too many people are being scammed from these video media systems. And because of this many of these past media outlets did not care before,
Now they are taking notice and will soon stop any non main stream technology from being shown on any media outlet
In order to protect themselves for legal issues.
The world has been over filled with every kind of person wanting their 15 minutes of fame and have caused everyone to have the side effects of that issue.
cause and effect.
it is not the technology they are trying to stop it is the mass amount of garbage that is being put out be every sort of look at what I can do on the internet person that has a computer.
Someday there will be no more sharing things over the internet. because the masses will have made it impossible for this to be allowed.
Cause and effect.
Welcome to the future people.
Tom

Big tech companies don’t care for garbage pollution, they are trying desperately to shut down the good things in the name of protecting us and this is happening only lately when a lot of things have been exposed

(10-16-2023, 09:43 AM)Mozart Wrote: Big tech companies don’t care for garbage pollution, they are trying desperately to shut down the good things in the name of protecting us and this is happening only lately when a lot of things have been exposed

Sounds about right if anyone follow politics it's been real obvious esp with the Biden admin.....

@freethisone
21 minutes ago
freeenergycommunity.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ion_valve_article.pdf add the https in front of this

@joellagace1679 ok so i like you to see this pdf and u may have already. the tank circuit on 5 do a search like this "ion valve Bruce A. Perreault search PDF Bruce A. Perreault.\

sorry they shadow banned me for all my discoveries years ago. the reasson i came back after 13 years to see if i can make a difference one more time..
honestly i put up many vids on my u tube, only the one entitled father gay has 500 views LOL. It is a joke, but has the most looks. my mars pyramid is hidden? my Christmas star meteorite? and my planet x capture..@freethisone
15 minutes ago (edited) I hope every one see my youtube channel, and the mars skull pyramid vid, and the planet x vid, and so on.. i am really bad at spelling and typing, so i have to edit 50 million times. sorry..

In a world where platforms like Youtube can delete comments and SSL connections encrypt our online activity, it raises questions about the control and ownership of our digital presence. Are we truly in control, or are we just data points in a larger system?
Within the domain of dusk, I tread lightly, leaving footprints in the sands of time. ??? An explorer by nature, mystery's pursuer, I explore the uncharted with an air of enigma and a dash of daring.