Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Charge Any Battery For Free

Video 
Here I show the concept:

https://youtu.be/Xr9QSD889ZA

Have you ever wondered if there was a way to charge your batteries for free? Well, there is, and the electric company doesn't want you to know about it! As long as your battery has a plus and a negative, it can be charged, whether it's new or used, consumer or boat or car battery. And the best part? This method not only charges your batteries for free, but it also rejuvenates them and erases any "memory" they may have.

The method starts with using AC voltage. However, instead of using the typical 120 volts AC that most homes receive, we start with only 2.3 volts and 60 hertz. This voltage is sent to an X reactance "box," which has capacitor values that bring down the current to around 17 milliamps at 2.3 volts AC. The next step is to rectify this without using a filter cap. This is important because we want to generate pulsed voltage with zero or near-zero current. Voltage is provided by the electric company for free, while we pay for current. So, if we can find a way to utilize mostly only voltage, we are in big business.

The pulsed voltage is then used to feed a cap dump circuit that oscillates a higher voltage capacitor dump of around 35 volts into the charging battery. This generates a chemical reaction in the battery due to the real high voltage Joule or amps a second current dumping into it. It's important to note that this method only charges the battery and doesn't discharge it.

This is a cold charge, which means the batteries don't get hot and won't explode due to the quick pulse. This is in part thanks to Bedini's cap dump trick, which generates a current charge into the battery for later usage.

Using this method to charge something big like a car battery means you get to use that 600 amps for basically free. And, you used the electric company's voltage for free to do it by gating the current without creating a load.

It's important to note that this method isn't stealing from the electric company, cheating the battery industry, or even hacking. It's just science!

Hi Joel, great stuff you have been posting lately. I winded a big coil yesterday with 4 strands of telephonecable (2 cables, twisted in pairs, so 4 strands). I might connect all at the end so I get kind of a bifilar winding. However it reads 12ohms of resistance. Is this toomuch to be used for the batterycharging  application? Thanks, Hans!

I would aim for less how ever, Perhaps the mass will make up for it! Experiment and see.