Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Personal Notes On Work Function

(09-01-2024, 04:51 PM)Mozart Wrote: And few thousands assistants ??

Maybe Elon can go on vacation for a weekend and let us run the show in one of his labs. And we get to boss around all the staff  Cool

Just an observation: all work function values that I found available refers to photoelectric method or almost, in this setup we are using contact points method are results may differ a bit … no work function values for thermoelectric available ?

Anyone can share this document ? https://journals.aps.org/pr/abstract/10....Rev.52.140

I have tested Nickel wire and I found out there is almost no difference compared with copper+magnesium. If can get some magnesium wire 0.2-0.5 mm diameter I can build it much easier and much more smaller with a great output.

I have started testing with a partial carcass 3d printed and is amazing. Voltage rise when more leds are added ! Quite the opposite of what would be expected ! Also, using 80 m long 0.5 mm enamelled copper wire between positive output and positive probe do not drop DC voltage …. I am saying again 80 meters long wire of 0.5 mm diameter !