Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Super MEG

Actually I have made such a coil long time ago based on my intuition … not had any plan in mind, I just wounded the wires but I forgot to add iron wire in the core … I have tried many things with this coil to no succes, and last week I have started a new one ?? … mostly preparing … it is absolutely crazy and unbelievable to see how things goes along out of blue.

Also, still working on water cells and probably by the end of this month I will have first battery 3d printed. Using potable water I can get 4-4.5 V with 8 cells no amps, using deionised water, no corrosion, water stays clear all time and voltage reaches 7.5 V with no amps but i can lit up LEDs in parallel( many). And voltage drop from 7.5 to 2.5 … it can run continuous provided there is at least half water in each cell.

With no amps I can’t drive pwm to pulse it, so I need something else … I will explore further when the battery is built, planning to make it modular with water refill system or eventually sealed. Anyway I already have another setup that only needs a battery as I can’t use any electric from grid as it is dangerous sending back in the house grid +184KHz +120 V and fries everything in the way … lucky transistor been fried before damaging anything else in the house apart from few fluorescent lights in the garage that were on. So, I’m done with experiments using the main even with isolated power source and separate ground from the main.

Honestly, there is no joke when radiant energy is tapped.

Also, last week I had an accident playing with a dc booster (tubular £2 each) trying to get a spark on iron wire on top of a cigarillos pack … there was some corona discharge with no spark so, I assumed it won’t work. When I tried to remove the iron wire I though the whole sky has fallen on myself and I could feel my hands for few minutes as all that voltage been accumulated on cardboard sitting on my table. It had been a huge shock and I was confused for a minuted or so, not only hands. I am not doing videos for youtube, only when there is something really worth to be shown and I am not good doing videos either.

Messages In This Thread
The Super MEG - by JoeLag - 08-03-2024, 02:41 AM
RE: The Super MEG - by Andy - 08-05-2024, 08:28 PM
RE: The Super MEG - by Mozart - 08-05-2024, 09:56 PM
RE: The Super MEG - by JoeLag - 08-05-2024, 10:17 PM
RE: The Super MEG - by Mozart - 08-05-2024, 11:02 PM