Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

My guess, glass sintered diodes would be a better choice over solar panels, just add capacitor bank acordingly than add coils and transistor(s), if sun doesn’t shine as much, find a low pressure mercury vapour street light 80 watts with aluminium enclosure and just replicate Tesla radiant energy apparatus … the beauty is to incorporate the lamp in the output circuit using one wire system and ground, as they are a fantastic source of negative resistance not only powerful and efficient UV source and may just tune the system than. Obviously we need to add a second output for useful loads using another patent of Tesla with bucking coils or bifilar or any variation which improve output curent for loads.

(07-24-2024, 02:52 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @Mozart  I just watched your other videos. That's the ZVS driver right? (Nice design btw) Connected to air? transformer with flat coils. One-way rectified transformer output (two diodes because too high a voltage?), smoothed by a capacitor. And two more diodes because why not.. What is the purpose of the last two diodes? Precisely measured energy consumption, but the output is analyzed by the glow of the light bulb. Why? So why bother measuring consumption at all? Seriously why?Smile I have my old ZVSdriver somewhere, I'll try this bit too.
@JoeLad  I hope you are still willing to at least discuss the construction of PEGcell with me. I would like to do tests with them, and I would like to know your opinion on what I asked.

You can observe I am measuring the input and monitor the output with a battery meter, no measurements on load side will be accurate.
Using just 2 diodes will let you power DC loads with pulsed DC much more efficient than using flat DC, also pulsed dc will let you power AC loads in the same time if you wish.
My advice is: do not connect any expensive devices which contain electronic circuits as they will be fried pretty quick, use it for resistive loads and eventually inductive loads ONLY. Or, fully rectify the output and smooth it with cap-batteries then add inverter. Can be further developed this circuit easy.

All components are listed in comments with links for source and characteristics. Look for my other posts in this forum to see calculus for coils if you need. But this is just a replica of “what if I did this …” youtube channel where much more interesting things are disclosed, coroborate this with what Joel shows and you may get what you are looking for.

Just don’t ask us to do tests or any other silly things, everything is cheap and do not require high skills or expensive tools or instruments … I can do almost everything with just some pliers and one cheap multimeter. Build them and do whatever tests you wish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features - by Mozart - 07-24-2024, 04:48 PM