Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

(07-24-2024, 02:52 PM)AbitAnnoying Wrote: @Mozart  I just watched your other videos. That's the ZVS driver right? (Nice design btw) Connected to air? transformer with flat coils. One-way rectified transformer output (two diodes because too high a voltage?), smoothed by a capacitor. And two more diodes because why not.. What is the purpose of the last two diodes? Precisely measured energy consumption, but the output is analyzed by the glow of the light bulb. Why? So why bother measuring consumption at all? Seriously why?Smile I have my old ZVSdriver somewhere, I'll try this bit too.
@JoeLad  I hope you are still willing to at least discuss the construction of PEGcell with me. I would like to do tests with them, and I would like to know your opinion on what I asked.

Many of your questions the answers are still in active development. We are all trying to determine those optimal values. What I can say is take a look at some research done by another group of folks. This can give you their perspective on it and they share many construction varieties and get into details.  Different PEG compositions I have not experimented with etc etc..

https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/joel-...ower-cell/

https://www.beyondunity.org/thread/fight...plication/

(07-24-2024, 12:28 PM)Mozart Wrote: Yeah, you are a bit annoying indeed. If you really have any difficulties in building something or test proof of concept, let me know what exactly they are and I can try to help, apart from this I won’t spent my time with silly tests required … which can be done by any +10 years old school boy/girl.

All I said is true and tested.

My guess is any glass sintered diode will yield good voltage, just compare with solar cells ? hybrid cap-batteries should be used diy for gain. Just don’t trust what mainstream science tells you, be ready to check any of their silly claims.

Interestingly At certain frequencies I been able to get light like LED out of glass diodes. green glow Also pretty sure it fries them as well  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features - by JoeLag - 07-24-2024, 04:03 PM