Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

"They only show failures and misleading info for public eyes."
so you mean that you know that the measurement was not ok? Why don't you simply write that you are aware of it? When someone tells me that I'm measuring something wrong, I'm interested in his reason why, even if I think he's wrong. Everybody makes mistakes. So I'll leave it alone.. I bought 1kg of PEG8000, I know you use PEG 4400 I think, but this one was the easiest to find. 8000 only has longer molecules.  Is the PEG you use pure or are there any other additives(i mean that laxative)? I put together a test PEG Cell with aluminum and copper electrodes, I will test it this weekend. The images I insert do not appear. Does the link I wrote here work at least? I would show a photo of my cell. I poured the molten peg between the copper and aluminum plate. I did it that way because I was afraid that if I poured a peg with water in there, the water in the middle of the cell wouldn't evaporate and it would stay moist.. when you made the peg cell with the long tubes, weren't you afraid that it would stay moist in the middle? Do you think that baking will ensure the evaporation of all moisture even with such a long cell?  What properties will improve if the Cell is bigger if it's not about the current? After all, it will give the same voltage as a small Cell, or not? I would like to make more Cells and put them in a series but I hesitate how to make them big..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features - by AbitAnnoying - 07-24-2024, 07:49 AM