Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features

Yeah, you still poke the wasp nest ?

You know they have a lot of info there in hidden threads ? They only show failures and misleading info for public eyes.

By the way diodes BYV 200 are highly sensitive to light https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/V...5cPg%3D%3D

I have hook up 13 in series with multimeter on DC voltage and nothing else in full sun in my garden and I can get constant 5 v straight in capacitors instantly … I wasn’t sure what’s going on and have repeated few times the test than just cover them to see if it is the light and IT IS.

Also, a little bit of aluminium from a pepsi can wrapped around a cfl bulb with these 13 diodes in series yield +28 v dc and +11 V AC, no caps added, just to test my theory for radiant energy as per Tesla patent using artificial source.

Worth to try some ornamental wall clad called dibond one side aluminium sheet, the other side copper sheet stacked together with plastic as Don Smith device with plasma tube. Also aluminium with lime layer on it looks promising as antenna for radiant energy.

But honestly, you should try “what if I did this …” circuits … i never seen so much power reflected back in house main at 185 khz ignoring laptop charger and pass through it using a separate ground from my garden. Even with pancake coils if connections of secondary are modified and ground added start to manifest high radiant energy. I may add an L3 to test something weird ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ferroelectric like properties of PEG cell and other features - by Mozart - 07-23-2024, 06:56 PM