Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Solid State Moray Generator By Joel Lagace

(07-18-2024, 07:15 PM)Mozart Wrote: This is exactly what I have tried to do in my video using an ironing iron and make adjustments with temperature setting, but i was wrong, i should stick with bulbs. Now i know I was wrong and also now I know why … I guess you already figured it out as well.

But it is my reckless behaviour to go for cheaper and easier method with whatever I have handy. You have gone on a soft stance but I am not, I want to overthrow the barrel and roll it down the hill/mountain if you know what I mean.

In circuit that I have shown with pancake coils, frequency rise with resistance of load while power consumption decrease comparing ratio for light load with ratio for heavy load. This is important to know for the next stage when I add a transmission line connecting identical secondary with one wire and ground.

You should try this simple and cheap setup with your PEG cell if you find any merit. Also, if you don’t use ground there is nothing hanging around to make anyone rise their eyebrows  Angel
But after one line (with Oudin coils Idea ) and ground everything goes out heavy. Just don’t use any main as this crap ignores any kind of isolation and send everything back into main frying everything it find there (talking from experience unfortunately). It is able to pass trough variac or clamped dedicated power source. So, only batteries or gradient can be the input.

I have a feeling it can be done even without copper, cca speaker wire £10 for 100meters of 2.5 sqmm sectional area … i will wind another set of coils with this to check.

Also, Don Smith used silver plated wires for high voltage .. with that spacing between turns and skin effect = superconductivity. On skin effect we can use even fishing lines or cotton strings, as long as they are silver plated  Idea

If you can setup AI for all 20 patents Arie Melis deGeus patents and see what you get.

Let me know what you think, please.
Yeah CHAT GPT suggested I used multiple parallel windings to take the high current if you got nothing else but I guess it's whatever you can get at hand, I have been actively experimenting with the incorporation of the PEG cell with this concept. As you can see from my video updates, I seem to keep finding properties and such with these PEG cells. I think I may be near the end of what I can do and experiment with. Takes lots of series cells to bring up high volts. I was hoping for a 1kv zamboni pile but that may take a while to figure out some design. So that it could feed a spark gap on its own and use it for feedback and oscillations etc.... But for now a few can light up a LED run a small motor or joule thief. 

But it seems to do the best job in replacing the capacitor in a L/C reactive stage, With a Variac I been able to further "Tune" the cell. So much to experiment with...  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solid State Moray Generator By Joel Lagace - by JoeLag - 07-18-2024, 07:51 PM