Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy

(02-22-2024, 08:56 PM)JoeLag Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 04:39 PM)Mozart Wrote: What happen ? Why all scramb3r messages disappeared ?

He got upset at "Spies" this is a forum. We never have intention of being a closed secret society. It's good that bots scan the contents, It's how search engines and bots index posts and stuff so people can find posts if they search some terms and that is the point to help and bring awareness. Keep in mind the "Bots" only have read access like any one else. So its not like they can control or do any harm. It's mostly stats and indexing services. 

He reached out and said wanted to delete his posts. I'm not sure how to do this as a one click on the admin interface without messing anything up on the forum so I think he deleted this own posts. I was thinking of purging the account just as a quick fix to keep everyone happy but it seems he already got to it.

Hi Joel,

In the opening topic you have used patent 685958 of Nicola Tesla, probably because is the only one available even on USPTO … it is quite outrageous to see how they try to hide such valuable information.

Please see the attachment on my other topic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy - by Mozart - 03-11-2024, 03:19 PM