Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy

Sometimes when an idea spring to my mind and I can see some benefits I can’t stop thinking … so i just watch this video https://youtu.be/sO6SI4r7lGc?si=aof5YTZTlJqGD7-3 and immediately i though this is what i need for input !

Is already made and contain all needed elements so, very simple basic headlight for vehicles where we replace the lens with our “elevated plate” made of graphene coated aluminium, all the light is already concentrated in very close proximity with very good power density far superior to my initial calculus, or any similar arrangement provided by a hand torch light, portable floodlight will just do the job and capacitors for HF with very small capacitance and low voltage are necessary. Probably a small setup like the one described in Patrick Kelly book (Jess Ascanius) would work great and should provide far more power than input is tuned properly for resonance.

If anyone have a solar system in place can try to swap the input of one panel with this type of setup and see the results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy - by Mozart - 02-17-2024, 02:05 PM