Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena

I agree.

For years I have been thinking that "normal electricity" is actually a form of a very low-frequency low-voltage static electricity. Tesla said that high frequency, high-voltage, and low-amperage is better, more economical, and safer, but nowadays we use low frequency. low voltage, and high current. It's expensive, full of dangers, and with high losses.

Most of those who have tried the one-wire energy transfer (with a Tesla transformer) know that this is a great approach, especially when you can even power devices under water, but we don't use it today.

Even people like me, who don't have a formal electrical education, it's still difficult to wrap my mind around the notion, that it's possible to have power with just voltage if we manipulate it the right way. We can even covert it to "normal electricity", which most of us struggle to do yet. Getting voltage (even nigh voltage) and low amperage is much more accessible than high amperage. Today's electrical society bows before Mr. Current.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena - by tihomir - 04-26-2023, 04:18 PM