Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some Personal Notes On Work Function

Also, if someone can have access and resources to buy PEG 8000 or above, conditioning might not be necessary as atomic structure is already modified for what we need … but the cost to buy such material is well above my affordability for experiments. Also I think there are some restrictions of who will be able to buy it especially for individuals … so as long as you can buy it you will be on a watch list, it is up to you if you like a lot of attention.

The versatility of such compound is amazing from medical treatment to space rocket fuel or military missiles/torpedoes.

But now, heading back to work function. The high bond of hydrogen and oxigen where each one can stimulate electron transfer and here I refer to energy particle and not matter particle as defined by atomic structure, perform all the work required to push away (energy particles) electrons from each metal and closing the circuit a voltage is generated. Here liquid state of water allow for easy change of atomic structure as is going and no conditioning is required.
The same process takes place in case of PEG, but depending on the type of PEG used conditioning is required to alterate atomic structure. And atomic structure of PEG as water as well displays dipolar capabilities for each molecule … this is the driving force !

Also, I found out that almost all values from table above kindly shared by Joel are correct and the voltage obtained is conform.

So, in deionised water I used Iron wire and magnesium with ~1.2 V per cell, copper+magnesium,, copper+zinc, magnesium+aluminium, copper+aluminium, gold+copper, gold+aluminium, silver etc.

My observation is no element is negative as every element is able to release its own intrinsic energy, but the term of “negative” only consist in lower work function … which bring us all back to the gradient and method to create a “disturbance” or proper medium to allow energy to manifest in a form of a flow of electric charged particles.

So, based on these values of work function we can design our own power source which will generate for free electric energy if we are able to chose the right combination without chemical reaction and therefore non polluting and even preserving the elements used for extremely long time … we need to be honest and say the degradation of elements is real and occur in nature as a normal process. Bit if more advanced knowledge is used we can stop the degradation or at least to slow down for tens or hundreds of years if we employ magnetic regeneration combined with chemical reactions … not really feasible in diy manner at home in your kitchen.

Also, I have found out that I can reduce the size of dissimilar metals until mechanical connections becomes impossible in diy manner, without reducing the outcome … although I am not sure how much further we can reduce the size without reducing the outcome but my wild guess it can be done in nano scale the whole system and a box of 100x100x100 mm can punch a lot of power probably enough to power a house.

Messages In This Thread
Some Personal Notes On Work Function - by JoeLag - 08-29-2024, 01:56 PM
RE: Some Personal Notes On Work Function - by Mozart - 08-31-2024, 01:37 PM