Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solid State Bedini Free Energy

Video 
Here is a concept I want to share:

https://youtu.be/mMcVGb_Lahg

In this post, I want to share with you a simple yet effective way to experiment with the back EMF radiant voltage spike, a concept John Bedini spoke of. With a big air core single coil and low voltage zero current pulsing, we can reproduce the same effects.

The idea behind this method is to trigger the high voltage back EMF voltage while holding back and gating the current. By keeping the spike sharp, we aim to use just pure voltage to save on energy usage or requiring very little input drive to produce this back EMF. We take this high voltage zero current radiant sharp spike and send it to two charging batteries hooked up in parallel.

To control the switching pulse width modulation, I use a simple tablet with software waveform generator, an analog sound card port output, and a control NPN switching transistor. The sound output from the tablet, set to a fast frequency of 2 kHz and tight duty cycle of 6 percent, triggers the base of the transistor to rapidly switch an input 9-volt battery, which is sent to a coil to collect the back EMF 30 plus high voltage radiant spike. The input battery doesn't "feel" it much, as we are limiting much of the current from leaving the input source.

This method allows us to achieve John Bedini's "get two for the price of one" trick without needing the wheel part. Even if you don't have a machine shop at the moment, you can still experiment with the Bedini process with this simple and effective method.

Messages In This Thread
Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by JoeLag - 03-28-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by tihomir - 04-22-2023, 08:45 PM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by JoeLag - 04-23-2023, 05:47 PM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by tihomir - 04-23-2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by JoeLag - 04-24-2023, 12:07 AM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by tihomir - 04-25-2023, 07:26 AM
RE: Solid State Bedini Free Energy - by tihomir - 05-05-2023, 06:34 PM