Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena

Well, I hate to refer to the clasic example of swing and child but is the simplest that comes to my mind. So, we need to trriger another oscillation at the right moment … or maybe you suggest there would be no dampening at all if we don’t overdrawn what this “self charging” capacitor can provide ? How can we find out how much, how fast and how long this PEG can provide required energy for oscillations ?

I am thinking of something like this: https://youtu.be/HHsG_dBZyCM?si=pz8BZUoLz-tzDR0f apart from fact the PEG cell used as capacitor can provide for extremely long time what is needed. Without any other extra source or added potential.

And by the way, when I played with my circuit I have accidentally burned 30-40 LEDs by touching them with hot wire and some of them are just “half cooked” as you say in another video … I have tried one of them and is able to suck up any and all energy instant from my batteries, now thinking they will be used for ground connection to add extra energy.

One thing I know for sure: all energy provider companies (the grid) uses high voltage and tiny current in transmission lines so, we can do the same for much shorter distances and very high frequency as per Tesla patent using quarter wave amplification if you know what I mean … like Morray device.
I know is really hard to go by calculus when we rely on scraps but I think is worth to try.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena - by Mozart - 08-11-2024, 07:26 PM