Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena

(08-09-2024, 05:11 PM)JoeLag Wrote:
(08-09-2024, 05:07 PM)Mozart Wrote: So, if I understand correctly what you saying here we can use incandescent bulbs instead of any resistor.

But, the cherry on top of the cake is the RESISTANCE ! So, we have LC circuits which in fact are RLC as we can never neglect the resistance. Now if we consider an ideal power source with infinite resistance we can see there is a perfect match for parallel RLC … and Don Smith said that he would fit an resistor across the input of transformer … this will simply split the electric energy in 2 components and let the pure potential to flow in coil.

PEG cell seems to work well for this. It has near infinite resistance. Can't measure it with regular equipment but it still lets a minute amount of potential flow or else there would be no series loop possible even if with electrostatic interactions if it does the job it's all good.  And I noticed that even at around 100 volts it does a good job at keeping the pure potential and leaving back current.

This is exactly why I have to mention it.

I can’t stress enough how useful is Colorado Spring Notes of Tesla https://archive.org/details/nikolateslan...es18991900 at page 62 you can find best description for the relation between capacitance, inductance and frequency. Also, best wires or sheets for primary. Much more advanced explanations can be found in Arie Melis deGeus patents and books. Mainstream science heretically fail to public acknowledge 200 years old discoveries or even older if we can comprehend Baghdad batteries and Djed pillars seen in pyramids once we understand electricity can be transmitted using dielectric materials/elements.

This stupid way were modern science tell us we need a huge input to create a large output it simply drives me crazy … the nature can supply all energy we need with and we need a very little input for this, the limit is set by components of the system we use.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Available Voltage and Almost No Current Phenomena - by Mozart - 08-10-2024, 07:43 AM