Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 watts of free energy BackEMF version

Video 
Here I show you the concept:

https://youtu.be/QYpwTJJ3lh8

I want to share with you my recent success in improving my Radiant Cap Dump Device. With the use of short and thick wires instead of high impedance test lead clips, I was able to achieve a stable and efficient setup that can maintain a 100 watts load while charging the battery with high voltage cap dump pulses.

The input requirement for this setup is only 9 volts DC and 60 mA from a wall transformer power supply. The rest of the energy, as Bedini would say, comes from the Vacuum or Negative Energy. The battery reacts to the steady high voltage discharges and transduces this pulse into real steady current of 100s of watts while maintaining a v/i curve or charging curve instead of a decline curve as one would expect from a 100 watt load. This is a kind of negative resistor.

In a previous video, I was able to run and maintain a 15-20 watt load from the charging battery without the v/i curve going down. With this improved setup, I am now able to do the same thing with holding a real 100 watts load on the battery while charging it with the radiant cap dump device at the same time. The v/i curve remains stable, and in fact, it starts to raise steadily after 2 minutes of operation.

The video demonstration of this setup is about 15 minutes long, but I wanted to show you start to finish what goes on. At first start, the battery shows a slight voltage drop, but after 2 minutes, the v/i curve stabilizes and soon starts to raise steadily as long as the battery keeps getting that high voltage cap dump pulse 2 times a second. I can hear a kind of boil sound when I put my ear next to the battery, so it must be doing something!

After about 15 minutes of run time in this video, you can see a significant increase in voltage by many points in comparison to the start of this demonstration as the v/i curve goes up. This is an awesome COP value - 9 volts 60mA input and 110 volts 100 watts 60 hertz output.

I hope this information is valuable to fellow experimenters. Please let me know your thoughts and questions in the comments section.

Messages In This Thread
100 watts of free energy BackEMF version - by JoeLag - 03-28-2023, 08:23 PM