Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambient Energies To Amps Converter

Video 
Here i show you the concept:

https://youtu.be/df89mwfPzTI

In this forum post, I would like to share my ideas and experiments with an electromagnetic induction concept that utilizes a huge 1000 feet LMR-400 coax spool to generate back emf spikes. The goal is to transduce this power back into a storage/charging system and achieve free energy.

First Circuit:

The first circuit involves a loop antenna that picks up nearby RF energies. The loop can be made as large as possible, and adding an L/C tank circuit for tuning can enhance its performance. The signal is then rectified by D1 to generate a few volts of DC power. The LMR-400 coax spool is a low loss, thick conductor with low resistance, and a 100 feet coil, which makes it ideal for back emf amps. A small capacitor can be added at D1 and earth ground to further improve the circuit's performance.

The trigger power comes from the ambient energy, and a transistor is used to turn it on and off sharply in the huge coil. The power is extracted from the environment and transduced into the battery as a charge from free energy. The goal is to use around 100mA or less for the controller.

Second Circuit:

The second circuit involves an earth battery that provides a few volts DC of input trigger power. This power is switched into coil L1, which is powered by a low current control circuit that is isolated from the 12-volt battery. The battery charges from the strong back emf pulse of the LMR-400 coil. The idea is to use as little input power as possible into the switching controller to pulse this external power obtained from the earth currents. The power is then transduced back to amps into the battery for free energy charging.