Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret To BackEMF Optimisations

Video 
Here I explain the concept:

https://youtu.be/6TvkTgjHn2M

Here I explain how this system can be self sustained, some details on the background of my existing inventions and experiments. Since people are interested, this is a big message and could change the way we all live our regular lives and help the planet if this message happens to not fall on all deaf ears, I'm talking about those who can make the changes like the law makers and our politicians. We may have a chance!!!!!  I'm open for discussion so tell me what your thoughts are in the comments!

In a typical electrical system, when a current flows through a coil, it generates a magnetic field around it. When the current is turned off, the magnetic field collapses, which generates a voltage spike known as a back electromotive force (EMF) in the opposite direction of the original current. This voltage spike is often seen as a nuisance and is usually suppressed using diodes or other techniques.

However, in this system, we are using this back EMF spike to our advantage by redirecting it back into the system to provide additional power. The back EMF spike is essentially a burst of electrical energy that can be captured and redirected to charge the capacitor, which is then used to trigger the induction coils again. This feedback loop allows for a continuous flow of energy, amplifying the original energy input.

When the back EMF spike is redirected back into the system, it is essentially converting energy that would have been lost as heat or other forms of energy into a usable form. This allows you to take advantage of the higher amplified amplitude energy that would otherwise be wasted. By using this feedback loop, you are essentially increasing the efficiency of the system and allowing it to output more power than what was originally put in.

It's important to note that this doesn't violate the laws of thermodynamics, as the system is not creating energy out of nothing. Instead, it is redirecting and amplifying the energy that is already present in the system.

Thanks, Joel.

The concept is great. I did a test and indeed, the second coil has greater back-EMF spikes that cause the first coil to respond (the feedback action) and the cycle continues until the energy has been dissipated (unless stored in capacitors). Indeed, the voltage level of the capacitor from the back-EMF of the second coil is greater than the back-EMF stored in a capacitor from the first coil (in my case 10 vs 15 V).

At first, there was no gain at all, because the frequency was too high (5 KHz in my case) and I had to lower the pulsation below 500 Hz and then the power gain in the secondary coil appeared. Of course, this all depends on the components.

I've been trying to do that with a Tesla transformer a few months ago, but I couldn't make the additional coil resonate to the secondary of the transformer.

In this case I used a coil of power cable (not twisted), using one of the wires for pulsing, while the other, being the same length, resonates to the back-EMF of the first one. The same would probably work with a coil of speaker wire.

(05-02-2023, 08:18 PM)tihomir Wrote: Thanks, Joel.

The concept is great. I did a test and indeed, the second coil has greater back-EMF spikes that cause the first coil to respond (the feedback action) and the cycle continues until the energy has been dissipated (unless stored in capacitors). Indeed, the voltage level of the capacitor from the back-EMF of the second coil is greater than the back-EMF stored in a capacitor from the first coil (in my case 10 vs 15 V).

At first, there was no gain at all, because the frequency was too high (5 KHz in my case) and I had to lower the pulsation below 500 Hz and then the power gain in the secondary coil appeared. Of course, this all depends on the components.

I've been trying to do that with a Tesla transformer a few months ago, but I couldn't make the additional coil resonate to the secondary of the transformer.

In this case I used a coil of power cable (not twisted), using one of the wires for pulsing, while the other, being the same length, resonates to the back-EMF of the first one. The same would probably work with a coil of speaker wire.

Sounds like you grasp the concept well!