Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Caduceus coil

I'm having problems producing scalar waves. I use XR2206 function generator as PWM. But, it shorts. Is that problem with frequency or something else?

Reference : - https://overunity.com/19335/lithuania-ou...p-by-step/

Regarding the specific issue with your XR2206 function generator, it's challenging to provide a precise solution without more details. However, here are some general suggestions and considerations:

Frequency Range: Make sure that the frequency range of your XR2206 function generator is suitable for the intended application.

Wiring and Connections: Check your wiring and connections to ensure there are no short circuits or loose connections. A short circuit could lead to malfunctioning or damage to your equipment.

PWM Settings: - If you're using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) with the XR2206, make sure the duty cycle and frequency settings are appropriate for your application. Incorrect settings might lead to malfunctions.

Power Supply: -Ensure that the power supply to your XR2206 is stable and within the specified voltage range. Fluctuations or excessive voltage could lead to issues.

My setup isn't anything special it's just caduceus coil wound up and directly connected to square out and gnd with 400Hz.

(01-07-2024, 08:04 PM)youshitsune Wrote: My setup isn't anything special it's just caduceus coil wound up and directly connected to square out and gnd with 400Hz.

What is the problem what are your goals? what are your measurement methods?

I'm just trying to produce scalar waves. I'm measuring voltage across scalar coil, to test if it's producing scalar waves. It's probably my mistake, because I'm very new to this.

I really don't understand your approach, but nevertheless try doing it this way to produce scalar waves, you can follow theseĀ  steps -

1. Start by constructing a scalar wave generator. This typically involves creating a coil using two parallel wires wound in opposite directions. The number of windings and the dimensions of the coil will depend on the specific design you are following.

2. Connect the coil to a power source. Scalar wave generators often use high-frequency alternating current (AC) sources, such as radio frequency (RF) generators. Ensure that the power source is compatible with the coil and can generate the desired frequency range.

3. Activate the power source and adjust the frequency to the desired range. Scalar wave generators typically operate in the kilohertz (kHz) to megahertz (MHz) range. Experiment with different frequencies to find the optimal output.

4. Measure the voltage across the scalar coil. Use a multimeter or an oscilloscope to measure the voltage across the coil terminals. This will help you determine if the coil is generating scalar waves.

5. Analyze the waveform. Scalar waves are believed to have unique properties, such as a non-hertzian nature and the ability to propagate through solid objects. However, detecting and analyzing scalar waves can be challenging since they are not part of the conventional electromagnetic spectrum.

Example of specific design for a scalar wave generator using a bifilar coil:

Materials needed:
1. Two 22-gauge copper wires (approximately 10 meters each)
2. PVC pipe with a diameter of 5 cm and a length of 20 cm
3. Wire cutters and strippers
4. Soldering iron and solder
5. Power source (e.g., 9V battery or power supply)

Step-by-step procedure:

1. Cut two equal lengths of the 22-gauge copper wire, each approximately 10 meters long.

2. Strip about 1 cm of insulation from each end of the wires using wire strippers.

3. Twist the two wires together at one end to form a secure connection. This will be the starting point of your coil.

4. Slide the twisted end of the wires into the PVC pipe, leaving about 10 cm of wire sticking out.

5. Begin winding the wires around the PVC pipe in opposite directions. For example, if you wind one wire clockwise, wind the other wire counterclockwise. Wind the wires tightly and evenly spaced.

6. Continue winding until you have completed around 100 windings, or until you reach the desired number specified in your design.

7. Once you have completed the windings, secure the other end of the wires by twisting them together.

8. Use a soldering iron and solder to create a strong electrical connection between the twisted wire ends at both ends of the coil.

9. Connect one end of the coil to the positive terminal of your power source and the other end to the negative terminal.

10. Turn on the power source and observe any output signals or effects. Be cautious and follow safety precautions when working with electrical devices.

Remember, this is just one example of a specific design for a scalar wave generator....

I've made it same as Joel, except I didn't use the same function generator as him, when I connect my function generator voltage drops from set 3.8 to 0.1. It's maybe a specific issue for XR2206. I'll order the same PWM generator as Joel and then test it out.

(01-11-2024, 08:43 PM)JoeLag Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 08:04 PM)youshitsune Wrote: My setup isn't anything special it's just caduceus coil wound up and directly connected to square out and gnd with 400Hz.

What is the problem what are your goals? what are your measurement methods?

What type of coil do you use in scalar generator seen in your video for Mister Marlin?

Here is my build, how do I test if it really produces scalar waves.

(01-23-2024, 03:21 PM)youshitsune Wrote: Here is my build, how do I test if it really produces scalar waves.

the magnetic field becomes minimal (you can test a led with a small coil) If its getting several feet of range its most likely a poor scalar transmitter.

If its generating scalar waves, a Wireless receiver on the other side of the room shielding in a faraday cage or similar, same setup coil as antenna. A spectrum analyzer on the RX side should find some peaks on your frequency.