Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy

Tesla Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy

.pdf   0685958 Tesla_Method of Utilizing Radiant Energy.pdf (Size: 302.32 KB / Downloads: 36)

Insulation from the ground is compulsory ! Between 2 ends connecting the extremes of the gradient through the capacitor, antenna goes straight to the ground and a capacitor is placed on this connection.

Indeed, Tesla’s aparatus for utilising radiant energy is the mechanism employed in any of Don Smith devices, the difference consist of type of antenna used for a certain frequency chosen to be used a source of energy, see plasma tube devices and coil with NST .

So, only difference is which vibration and frequency we want to employ in a specific device, using a voltage gradient that naturally occur in atmosphere, respective 100v/meter in respect with the ground.

When make a judgement about this invention of Tesla try to visualise the whole spectrum of frequency from gamma radiation to very low frequency as Schumann resonance and design your antenna for a specific range. So caduceus coils looks more appropriate for Schumann resonance as antenna and just plates as capacitors around plasma tube for higher frequency.

Looks like the method where artificial source of radiation (including RF) with very little input is enough to give huge output power if a self powered method of interruption is employed. They could be diodes with adequate forward voltage threshold to allow capacitor to fill, or transistors or mosfet … unlimited choices, depend on your own design.

I think that this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiD-OgYxKY&t=240s

exactly shows the circuit displayed in last image ( http://typeright.social/forum/attachment.php?aid=439 )

And also this part of circuit (in orange circle) from Bluesrge with "minus" not connected back to NST but to the ground
https://ibb.co/BscsZYp
(red edited by me)

If someone bother to read Tesla notes from Colorado Springs may find all the necessary clues of how devices work, what formula to use for calculus. Also from what I understand Tesla have employed spark gap as signal generator as at that time they didn’t have fancy and expensive oscilloscopes. Length of electric arc was for measuring high voltage and high frequency is generated by multiple spark that occur in an electric arc, they will match wire length for wave length equivalent in frequency.

And yes, insulating all the way the wire that connect two points of gradient to prevent reducing the difference in potential. Placement of capacitor in dead middle of gradient is utmost important, aka between the high elevated plate and ground plate.

https://youtu.be/srwU9d5bsHs?si=8kNbybqzSMRC4CSl Have a look at this gentleman work

Also, please note, Tesla state in the patent that ground connection can be just a battery if someone need a mobile solution.

Well, this is a very interesting approach, many thanks for such valuable information. So replacing excitation source such as roentgen tube described by Tesla in this patent with another source low power for radiation might work perfect and reduced size scale is easy achievable.

I am thinking to make a small box from aluminium and place uv leds inside powered by rechargeable aa batteries or a Joule Thief … i wonder how much electric energy they can deliver ?

Well, i have made some calculations and looks promising. I got some aluminium sheet available and i need to come up with some design for the box to place as many UVB LEDS inside, and inside surface should be high polished to enhance the effect, while aluminium is very effective to block and absorb UVB and not to pose a health risk for using it.

Now i will start looking for some cheap UVB LEDs low voltage as it looks quite feasible for a decent 24/7 decent output.

Also, this explains why small scale plates deliver little power and mostly no working when placed away in a field, but work great in busy cities.

Indeed uvc is stronger but i need different envelope to contain radiation which i don’t have and will be far more expensive, easiest is to go for uvb, not even uva can be contained easy … i mean this device can stay in the house safe, anywhere, this is the main concern, also using a battery as ground to provide the opposite sign of electricity as per Tesla patent, this type of device can be made small and fit in any electric car, scooter etc

Thanks for induction charging pdf, many will find useful

(02-15-2024, 06:08 PM)Scramb3r Wrote: If you use a battery as the ground, an AV plug will allow you to charge the battery at the same time as using it as ground.

This is also true, Don Smith has said this in his first presentation of devices.

Now regarding the elevated plate, after some research and taking in consideration observation of Tesla as to use high polished aluminium OR amalgamated metal is related to absorption of radiation, and amalgam is an alloy of mercury with copper and aluminium. While this amalgam was available until late 1990 now you can not get it without a licence nor touching any mercury.

So, copper or titanium oxide are very good absorber of UV, but in order to contain the radiation they must be enveloped in an aluminium encasement to make it safe if a continuous source of UV is used.

Now, regarding the coating of aluminium plate I would say is a good practice as long as this coating is equivalent of adding a good absorbant of UV and not only electrical insulation.

For example, nano size scale of UV radiation would require a nano piece of copper to be exposed which is mostly impractical in order to become resonant, but if a copper plating is used on aluminium, everything would change. So, as we know graphene is a very good absorber of UV radiation as well and a coating applied to aluminium would improve dramatically the output, while using capacitors to adjust the resonant frequency would work even better.

All this simplify a possible design where a a simple box of aluminium coated with graphene is used, an insulated conductor will provide a connection to the ground for neutral line through an capacitor which should be chosen for resonance adjusting and storage of electricity. All energy will be then taken from the capacitor to power the circuit we want with the observation that there will be a very high frequency which needs further processing for desired usage.
Or, a direct connection from the box to a full bridge rectifier and ground connection for neutral will provide double high frequency pulsed dc which needs further processing for intended use.

Obviously any of the circuits provided in patent can be used as well if a different approach is desired and electronic means are not the first choice, but even if this path is taken a switching method must be in place as per patent drawings.

According to some preliminary calculus if a 0.001 w/sqm power density from a continuous UV source in a box as above at a frequency in order of terra hertz would provide a tremendous power output … which seems to be achievable with just an array of UV LEDs.
So, the output directly depend of the power density generated by led in the box … for simplicity i can think of a flood light with an decent array of UV leds available off the shelf which can be enclosed in an aluminium box coated with graphene.
Also an aluminium sheet of 2-3 mm thick can be polished directly with graphite powder without any coating as long as it will be pretty good insulated from external factors. The box should be designed in such a way to receive maximum UV flux on its inside surface and a very good connection with calibrated size conductor must be employed.

Nice done @scramb3r, thanks for sharing

In theory it should work even with normal floodlight lamps, but we need to determine what is the predominant wavelength … this is why i have chosen to start with UV and trying to tune for very specific wavelength which can be done practical with graphene coating and battery powered led array for very low power consumption on excite.

Obviously, Don Smith, Kapanadze and many other have replaced the elevated plate with a dipole in various forms and used very small input power for dipole just to create a disturbance (excitement) which is amplified at very high resonant frequency as output power goes up with the square of frequency and square of voltage.

So even a 0.0001 watt input for dipole when is multiplied by millions or billions time per second makes a tremendous output when you translate in kwh.

As long as the system is tuned for resonance any input will be greatly amplified, but it is a a great deal of calculus involved and specific frequency must be chosen in first place according to practical and available materials and here availability of capacitors can weight heavily.
The lowest is the input voltage the higher must be the frequency which is reflected in materials and technology to be used for dipole and tuning.

Also how this power is handled should be considered to make it usable with our domestic appliances and overloading must be avoided as will destroy the system.

Please bear in mind that electricity will flow always in direction where higher resistance and this is normal as nature seek equilibrium, the higher is resistance of the load the more power is drawn from the source which can kill the dipole. Based on observation of Tom Bearden.

https://chat.openai.com/share/c4084ca5-3...54b636c012

So, in the link provided you can find how to produce high frequency and use it for your generating circuit. At first sight may look different from the above info, but at deep look and understanding you may find why and how it works for any resonant system including the above setup with UV light and graphene coated aluminium as a dipole.

Also, highly recommended Tesla Notes from Colorado Spring and Don Smith by Patrick Kelly and Rick Frederick youtube presentation of Don Smith first disclosure.

Then it will be easy to understand how easy is to generate electric power in any amount you want, and makes you wonder why and how mainstream science got it completely wrong and all regulations imposed for electric energy distribution and usage including against the nature practice and advice.

Of course everything is well known in academic medium or gov or military or energy production companies, if someone like myself without any degree or qualifications in electricity or electronics can find the truth after some considerable effort I have to admit.
So, where this world is heading on ?
Are we going to do something or just wait to be slaughtered one by one by ocult forces at will upon their wish ?

(02-16-2024, 02:27 PM)Scramb3r Wrote: Thanks for the info @Mozart. I actually did those tests for you to show that the UV bulb works. I moved on long ago to much better/more powerful systems. Your idea about using a box and UV sounds interesting so I figured I would give you a little motivation showing that the uv does work on the aluminum plate. Enjoy.

I am very grateful for this.

I know is working as I had such a system in place with a good amount of output power a while ago employing a different method … i have left it dead in the water at some point as it has stoped working for no apparent reason and no readings at all of anything was available with multimeter. I was aware that the system even more powerful would simply stop if the main in the house is turned off which indicated the real problem was with dipole and reception, also working chaotic  or not at all when installed in a field. I should had a different approach like the one described above and some fine tune is necessary on the ground connection where resistor or capacitor should be used as well as long as neutral (or opposite sign) is provided by earth grounding … dual entry in the system must be tuned for each side.

If you don’t mind sharing I would like to take a peek at your better/powerful systems or any hint.

Anyway if I will ever manage to finish any of my projects my intention is to publish few ideas with more accurate details not just indications as above. But first I need to finish them to be able to show something working otherwise i will be accused of false claims or deluding others. In order to make it worth it must be cheap and affordable for almost anyone, mainly with off the shelf parts as I am not looking to make another toy for rich people to add to their collection.
But it is a little bit difficult without proper funding or enough time, as life goes on with all the chores as usual.