Forums

Full Version: Simple Fast Hydrogen With Magnesium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here I explain the concept:

https://youtu.be/gmumOs9Lrn0

In this demonstration, I present a simple and inexpensive method to produce hydrogen using everyday items, without the need for a source voltage power. The process involves the use of some common kitchen items, and I will explain how I arrived at this discovery.

To showcase the effectiveness of this method, I employ a hydrogen fuel cell stack that outputs 10 volts. This output is used to power an SSG type motor that is highly efficient. To utilize the high voltage back EMF spikes from the Bedini motor, an additional isolated electrolysis chamber is used. Although the gas produced by this method is not connected, it is utilized for proof of concept for this demonstration.

The resulting magnesium hydrogen gas is inexpensive and can be used to power regular devices, provided that a hydrogen fuel cell is used. In my demonstration, I choose to power the SSG motor using this hydrogen gas. The high voltage back EMF output spikes from the SSG motor are then used to produce even more hydrogen, including through the use of the electric method.

This method is highly efficient and has the potential to produce enough hydrogen to sustain itself for an extended period. As such, it could be used as a self-sustaining method for powering devices in the future.